Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Exit Strategy

I apologise if this is the wrong forum for this post however the rules mentions a thread specific to eBay and I've searched and can't find it anywhere. I am selling my 6 month old unlocked ZTE Blade with the £10 Orange SIM and an 8GB miniSD card on eBay and included original receipt. I'm also happy to ship internationally providing you cover postage costs. It's 12.65 for recorded delivery within Europe and £5 within the UK.

Edited by Exit Strategy
removed ebay link

Guest Simon O
I apologise if this is the wrong forum for this post however the rules mentions a thread specific to eBay and I've searched and can't find it anywhere. I am selling my 6 month old unlocked ZTE Blade with the £10 Orange SIM and an 8GB miniSD card on eBay and included original receipt. I'm also happy to ship internationally providing you cover postage costs. It's 12.65 for recorded delivery within Europe and £5 within the UK.

Any items for sale need to go in the ebay forum at http://android.modaco.com/category/168/ebay-auctions/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donny13

Hi all,

just to let you know that I orderd one yesterday through Orange. I had and existing orange PAYG mobile number so got it for £80 plus £10 top up.

Cheers,

Don.

Guest Lordificated

any chance of getting a genuine WHITE SF/Blade/dell-xcd35 in INDIA???

i wanna buy this one... but from this post itself i heard that the indian version has only 256RAM..!

any help???

Edited by Lordificated

Guest Alien Droid

Does anybody know the current price for the OSF in an Orange Store?

If you mean the OLED version I don't think any are available from Orange, at least that's what I was told.

I just got an LCD version GEN 1 in store for £114.99 including the £10 topup!

The price went up £5 last week ish but the topup was reduced from £20 to £10 at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cozworth806

I ordered the phone last week on the £10pm Dolphin tarrif for my daughter (hoping that the £80 quidco comes off though!)

Loaded GSF b15 on it and she loves it, but now I want it too, but in reality my BB 8520 does what I want and the 3 day battery life is fine for me!

Anyway the phone is still available to reserve at Argos (most stores around Bradford have a few) for £99 including £10

I ordered the phone last week on the £10pm Dolphin tarrif for my daughter (hoping that the £80 quidco comes off though!)

Loaded GSF b15 on it and she loves it, but now I want it too, but in reality my BB 8520 does what I want and the 3 day battery life is fine for me!

Anyway the phone is still available to reserve at Argos (most stores around Bradford have a few) for £99 including £10

I got my other half a San Fran and fell in love with it. I too had BB 8520 but the San Fran won me over. It was the lack of apps and the very slow internet that did it for me. I traded my BB in and bought a new San Fran with the proceeds, apart from the battery life, the San Fran wins hands down!

• 3 months later...