[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

Guest Dinmamma
Then I wasn't blind, would you mind to give me a working setcpu.txt with all working frequencies? :lol:

yes, I'm too lazy to google anything B)

Here: Put this in the setcpu.txt: 245760,384000,576000,768000,883200,921600,960000,998400,1036800,1075200,1113600,

B) It's from 245mhz to 1.2ghz, although i don't recommend going higher than 998 ^^

I just installed it and i got only one thing to say : THANK YOU !

I use it in a stock way for the moment and it's really great to me !

I gonna use it in this way for few days and maybe OC the phone later...

Here: Put this in the setcpu.txt: 245760,384000,576000,768000,883200,921600,960000,998400,1036800,1075200,1113600,

:lol: It's from 245mhz to 1.2ghz, although i don't recommend going higher than 998 ^^

Thanks B)

to the dev's; don't stop develop this rom, even tho it's far from done yet, it's the fastest and smoothest rom for Froyo so far. So don't give up on this one and I'll try to put some money away for you guys, 'cause you're worth it.

to the dev's; don't stop develop this rom, even tho it's far from done yet, it's the fastest and smoothest rom for Froyo so far. So don't give up on this one and I'll try to put some money away for you guys, 'cause you're worth it.

We just port it, full credits goes to original dev's.

Credits to phhuson too for his earlier work, really helpfull now for porting many ROM's.

We just port it, full credits goes to original dev's.

Credits to phhuson too for his earlier work, really helpfull now for porting many ROM's.

But you're the guys who makes it work for me. That's why I give credits to you, those who originally made it probably doesn't even understand what I'm writing here anyway B)

But to make you happy: creeds to EVERYONE who's working on this mod in any way! :lol: incl. the original dev's and you guys who ports it B)

Guest grooltor
That's why I give credits to you, those who originally made it probably doesn't even understand what I'm writing here anyway :lol:

Sounds a bit racist to my ears. Perhaps mine is only a bad impression. Perhaps.

Sounds a bit racist to my ears. Perhaps mine is only a bad impression. Perhaps.

It was a joke, nothing serious in it at all. If you feel offended I'll edit my post, just tell me.

Guest akira.pwr
But you're the guys who makes it work for me. That's why I give credits to you, those who originally made it probably doesn't even understand what I'm writing here anyway B)

But to make you happy: creeds to EVERYONE who's working on this mod in any way! :lol: incl. the original dev's and you guys who ports it B)

+++++1

Guest grooltor
It was a joke, nothing serious in it at all. If you feel offended I'll edit my post, just tell me.

There's no need to B) Chinese guys are really good at coding, but sometimes western guys tend to underestimate them only because of their different origin. Sorry if I pointed my finger at you :lol:

There's no need to B) Chinese guys are really good at coding, but sometimes western guys tend to underestimate them only because of their different origin. Sorry if I pointed my finger at you :lol:

Don't worry, but admitt one thing; chinese guys often can't speak English at all or very bad English. but of course, some guys (and girls) from China is very good at English.

What ya say about going back to topic now? B)

And I want their codingskills :lol:

Guest grooltor
Don't worry, but admitt one thing; chinese guys often can't speak English at all or very bad English. but of course, some guys (and girls) from China is very good at English.

What ya say about going back to topic now? :lol:

And I want their codingskills B)

Back to the topic: this ROM is not "mature" yet IMHO.

I found it too "iPhoneous" for my personal taste and the launcher is really ugly (adding widget is too complicated, icons are too balloonish, there's no app drawer). I have to admit, I did not try an alternative launcher like LauncherPro or ADW, so my opinion is not that solid. Maybe I have to reflash it and test it deeper, using LauncherPro.

Guest koudelka
This ROM gave me troubles that I've never encountered in other MODs.

I had to reflashed stock ROM to make my liquid back to normal.

Chinese UI is not complete.

what troubles? I don't speak chinese so I cant tell if the chinese UI is complete or not, but it seems strange if it was not. since it is chinese rom.

For the people who wanted to see how the rom looked like with launcher pro, I have now uploaded a video, you can find it here:

And for the people commenting about the chinese users. They are here reading also just so you know, you can find discussion about this port over at http://miui.com and http://bbs.gfan.com/forum-143-1.html so lets say we are all being watched :lol:

And a message for the chinese users reading this thread. I am sorry this is no official support for MIUI, I wish we could provide a more original experience then this, but right now all we can do is port it with the tools we have available. I would love to see official support from MIUI team, but that can only be accomplished if you guys convince them the liquid is important enough to develop for.

If there are some chinese developers (that knows at least some english) who want to help with this port, or have some suggestions I can be reached on QQ:858348658

All help is appreciated! Thanks (especially if someone knows how to fix logcat!)

Edited by koudelka

Guest vikings123
what troubles? I don't speak chinese so I cant tell if the chinese UI is complete or not, but it seems strange if it was not. since it is chinese rom.

For the people who wanted to see how the rom looked like with launcher pro, I have now uploaded a video, you can find it here:

And for the people commenting about the chinese users. They are here reading also just so you know, you can find discussion about this port over at http://miui.com and http://bbs.gfan.com/forum-143-1.html so lets say we are all being watched :lol:

And a message for the chinese users reading this thread. I am sorry this is no official support for MIUI, I wish we could provide a more original experience then this, but right now all we can do is port it with the tools we have available. I would love to see official support from MIUI team, but that can only be accomplished if you guys convince them the liquid is important enough to develop for.

If there are some chinese developers (that knows at least some english) who want to help with this port, or have some suggestions I can be reached on QQ:858348658

All help is appreciated! Thanks

Its Chinese UI is a fixture of traditional and simplified Chinese. Maybe its origin is simplified Chinese.

But this is not a big problem.

I use English UI. Just someone complained to me when I suggested this ROM.

After flashed the ROM, the Malez Recovery no longer worked properly.

I could not restore to other backups.

Market not working, even with wiping.

And the design of UI is quite different from what we used to have, even comparing to Acer's UI.

Back to Pph's old MOD , though battery life is not so good.

Edited by vikings123

How to upgrade the kernel.. do you have step-by-step instruction for this.. do i have to upgrade the kernel first then the ROmS?

i want to try this rom and overclock my liquid .

Guest akira.pwr

@Vikings123: I haven't any problem with market, about UI, surely it's different from what we use normally, but it's what I like, trying different things and I can say it's not that bad, about balloonish or Iphoneous look of icons, it's nice to see a different look on our phone, it's obvious i'ts only my opinion (different don't mean always better), this rom runs smooth and have a nice look for me, or at least an alternative look, the bugs are on what I don't use (bluetooth, camcorder, light sensor) so I think it's very good.

I hope will have other news like this in future.

Sorry for my bad english :lol:

@Jozi: flash this rom and use setcpu and you'll oc as you wish

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest vikings123
@Vikings123: I haven't any problem with market, about UI, surely it's different from what we use normally, but it's what I like, trying different things and I can say it's not that bad, about balloonish or Iphoneous look of icons, it's nice to see a different look on our phone, it's obvious i'ts only my opinion (different don't mean always better), this rom runs smooth and have a nice look for me, or at least an alternative look, the bugs are on what I don't use (bluetooth, camcorder, light sensor) so I think it's very good.

I hope will have other news like this in future.

Sorry for my bad english :lol:

@Jozi: flash this rom and use setcpu and you'll oc as you wish

Welllll....

I will try it later for my friend.

But this time, I might try just English.

B)

Back to the topic: this ROM is not "mature" yet IMHO.

I found it too "iPhoneous" for my personal taste and the launcher is really ugly (adding widget is too complicated, icons are too balloonish, there's no app drawer). I have to admit, I did not try an alternative launcher like LauncherPro or ADW, so my opinion is not that solid. Maybe I have to reflash it and test it deeper, using LauncherPro.

Remember; this rom is pretty far from done yet. And it's a mix between Android and iOS, so.. it should be like this, but faster and more stable.

If you want I can install launcherPro and give you some pictures of it:)

And the lockscreen is just awesome.

But you're right, it's not mature yet. Hopefully they won't stop trying to make this work, if they manage to do this, it'll probably be the best rom for liquid. If they don't port Sense and makes it smooth, then I'll get a hard time to decide :lol: