[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

Guest akira.pwr
Please Help. How to make application icons in the menu as the official firmware?

If you mean the app drawer, doesn't exist in this rom, you can made some folders and rename as you want.

I had the same problem with market.

Read the last part of the first post "wipe data,cache and dalvik manually" that solved the problem for me, dont take wipe all.

Thank you for the great ROM.. it was Fast and really smooth for my liquid..

i saw that video option can support for 720p but it still fc, im waiting for the good news. hope you guys planning to fix this.. :lol:

too bad .. Gmail and Market Not working for me.. B)

Thanx again...

Edited by jozi

Can work use the boot.img from last Froyo Leak for have all hardware working?

Or is there something else to change? Maybe .so or something similar...

Ypu can't, it won't boot.

Guest thepasto

This rom is incredlible!! thanks! I've only a problem, ram is "only" 180mb free.. With froyo (last leak), after boot i've about 300mb free. Is this behaviour normal?

thanks

Guest koudelka
This rom is incredlible!! thanks! I've only a problem, ram is "only" 180mb free.. With froyo (last leak), after boot i've about 300mb free. Is this behaviour normal?

thanks

There is no highmem patch in this kernel, so liquid E users will have some ram unavailable (around 30%) but still plenty more then us liquid users have :lol:

No Facebook sync... that's really annoying.

This issue is annoying me also, but I think it is not MIUI specific. I think facebook might have removed this option in their application since it works with twitter.... I asked a friend to check on his stock HTC desire and he also did not have a sync option in the facebook application. But I have not looked into this issue more, since I am quite busy with other things B)

Guest akira.pwr
Translation pack are only for .24. I can update it but without English and others.

If there is only English, can we keep both version on first page so anyone can choose which version he want.

If there is only English, can we keep both version on first page so anyone can choose which version he want.

Only Chinese on .29, for MIUI parts. (Phone/Contacts/Launcher2/MMS)

Edited by vache