[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

what part functionality are you missing? :) and this rom is close to 100% in english

Are these working?

- Camcorder

- Light sensor

- Proximity sensor

- Haptic feedback

- Facebook

- Froyo Tethering

I use all of them

hello, what is the last version available for Liquid? still the 0.29? I must download the Nexus one version, plus the patch?

thanks for the clarification

Guest akira.pwr
hello, what is the last version available for Liquid? still the 0.29? I must download the Nexus one version, plus the patch?

thanks for the clarification

The latest is .29 + a patch .30 without doing any wipe, see the first page.

Guest akira.pwr
I fail to do update to version 0.9.30 in the menu appears 0.9.29. What can I do?

If you have flashed patch, you have updated even if you see .29, don't worry.

thanks for your help but flashing 0.29 + patch for 0.30 from first post from Malez without checking sign caused my liquid to boot only in fastboot mode

partition checksum reports everything failed... now I will try to flash again superboot and malez recovery for restoring the system

thanks for your help but flashing 0.29 + patch for 0.30 from first post from Malez without checking sign caused my liquid to boot only in fastboot mode

partition checksum reports everything failed... now I will try to flash again superboot and malez recovery for restoring the system

solved flashing froom fastboot again the superboot

Are these working?

- Camcorder

- Light sensor

- Proximity sensor

- Haptic feedback

- Facebook

- Froyo Tethering

I use all of them

Can anyone with this ROM answer me?

Guest Dinmamma
Can anyone with this ROM answer me?

I can give you these definitive answers:

- Camcorder - No

- Light sensor - No

- Proximity sensor - No

- Haptic feedback - Not sure, i do not use it anyways.

- Facebook - No idea.

- Froyo Tethering - Do not think so.

Can anyone read the first post and never ask this kind of questions again?

If you cared to look previous posts you would se that a user suggested that the ROM had no problems

Guest TheShak
have people noticed large power consummations with v0.3.1 (MIUI 0.9.30)? it seems to drain more then 0.9.29 for me...

Hello,

Yes, I've noticed the power runs down quite quickly with v0.3.1 - i've not tried the earlier version. I'm running minimum number off apps and hardly any widgets, but down to 50% battery in about 8 hours with minimal use.

It's a shame as it's such a great ROM

thanks

Guest akira.pwr

I confirm battery drain it's high, but it's not a problem for me, i prefer a fast rom like this (977 the last run with quadrant at 768Mhz :) ).

Guest koudelka
If you cared to look previous posts you would se that a user suggested that the ROM had no problems

If you are referring to me, I just asked you what you are missing. never suggested the rom had no problems... I did however say that the english translation is almost 100% wich is true..

I am sorry the rom does not meet your needs, I did my best.

Guest Dinmamma
If you are referring to me, I just asked you what you are missing. never suggested the rom had no problems... I did however say that the english translation is almost 100% wich is true..

I am sorry the rom does not meet your needs, I did my best.

Don't be. :( You and Vache have done an amazing job porting this, if he doesen't wan't to use it, then it's his loss, right? You devs are amazing, and since you do not get paid for doing any of this, you don't have to appologize to anyone imo :) Instead, people should thank you for this rom to have come so far on our liquids, just my 2C ;)

Edit: I should also credit Phh for a lot of the hardware fixes, thank you! :P

Edited by Dinmamma

Guest akira.pwr

Actually I can't thanks enough our devs for what they are doing for us, we are lucky to have them, usually I change my phone every 6 month, but thanks to devs community, I lost interest to change it, I like every release more... :)