How I8000 go back to opened program after call?

Guest navynay

I found the problem. I use Igo Primo as the navigator and there is call interrupt during the igo is opened. The screen will turn to call mode. after i finish the call. i need to open the IGO again by stary==>IGO. IS there any way to go to IGO faster than this. Thank

Guest navin-shetty
I found the problem. I use Igo Primo as the navigator and there is call interrupt during the igo is opened. The screen will turn to call mode. after i finish the call. i need to open the IGO again by stary==>IGO. IS there any way to go to IGO faster than this. Thank

There must be several ways you can do. But in my case i just go to task manager and select and long clicking on required program and switch to,,,thats it.. :lol: hope this could work for you too.

Edit - May be my procedure longer than you used to do...hehehe B)

Edited by navin-shetty

Hi...i see the same problem ..and my solution is to click again on igo samsungs originas task manager don.t see igo to more fast is to do a button shortcut.

chears.