Android 2.1 Update From LG

Guest mixlis

Dont worry about me. My Phone works like a charm :lol: And im from Baltic region also.

There is one for United Kingdom

V10a O2 UK

Now im sure the LG Support would tell you to download it if it was official right???

There is one for United Kingdom

V10a O2 UK

Now im sure the LG Support would tell you to download it if it was official right???

v10a is not 2.1 .........

2.1 starts with v20.

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ?!

Edited by ilovelg

Guest Ashymac86

Im trying to flash 2.1 using the method posted but i am getting stuck, even with windows enabler on i cannot select anything in the kdz updater window?

can someone help please!

v10a is not 2.1 .........

2.1 starts with v20.

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ?!

There are several post's in other forum's saying that v10a is android 2.1 update1

So mate....Its VERY HARD for me to understand.

Aparantly in the UK

Its called V9K or sumat.

And u upgrade to V10a.....

SO HOW AM I SPOSE TO badword UNDERSTAND

There are several post's in other forum's saying that v10a is android 2.1 update1

Aparantly in the UK

Its called V9K or sumat.

Okay, i give up... You are just retarded as i thought... Ill just ignore whatever u will write. Everything is clear after this post. I think everybody else think the same as me, after THIS post. :]

Edited by ilovelg

Guest qwerta369

Aparantly in the UK

Its called V9K or sumat.

Can this imbecile be banned already?

dont know if its just me but i cant download the flasher or android driver. it tells me to put in a number on the screen which i do but then comes up with a little box with something in russian which i cant read. click ok and nothing happens??????????? help!!!!!!!!!! please

Delete the googletranslation stuff from the beginning of the url, than it works.

Im trying to flash 2.1 using the method posted but i am getting stuck, even with windows enabler on i cannot select anything in the kdz updater window?

can someone help please!

You have to activate the windows enabler in the taskbar (it says "ON" over the icon).

On the Updater you may click twice on greyed out buttons.

You have to activate the windows enabler in the taskbar (it says "ON" over the icon).

On the Updater you may click twice on greyed out buttons.

worked! so i was happy. checked and was told i am on 2.1 version 1.

but then i noticed that all of my apps are still here, on the other hand there was no dialer. and within seconds i was getting one message after the other of: process calendar android has stopped working, then same for handcent sms, then same for phone, then wallpaper, etc. so i tried to re do it again and same thing happened.

why are the original apps are still there and why no dialer and all these errors?

Guest cooperzetec

right im really sorry gents but the kdz updater is being a t**t. the phone is hooked up to the computer and debugging mode is on. all the drivers are loaded. i have loaded the lgandroiddriver from the website as instructed and turned on windows enabler. when i start the kdz i cannot select any of the tabs apart from the one at the bottom which im guessing is the close one. what am i doing wrong?

Guest RottenFoxBreath
right im really sorry gents but the kdz updater is being a t**t. the phone is hooked up to the computer and debugging mode is on. all the drivers are loaded. i have loaded the lgandroiddriver from the website as instructed and turned on windows enabler. when i start the kdz i cannot select any of the tabs apart from the one at the bottom which im guessing is the close one. what am i doing wrong?

Try running the enabler as administrator...that's what you are not doing.

Guest PaulZero
Aparantly in the UK

Its called V9K or sumat.

Put simply, V10a is Android 1.6, I know this as my GT540 has only ever had 1.6 on it and is currently V10a.

As far as I know Android 2.1 is V20 something, which is what everyone else has been saying.

Guest cooperzetec
Try running the enabler as administrator...that's what you are not doing.

nope still nothing. both the kdz and enabler are running as admin but nought!!!!! i must be doing something wrong but just cant see what :lol:

Guest cooperzetec
nope still nothing. both the kdz and enabler are running as admin but nought!!!!! i must be doing something wrong but just cant see what :lol:

dont worry its working now

Guest cooperzetec

ok think my phone is well and truly screwed now. the kdz stopped responding and wouldnt do anything. closed it down and unplugged the phone. now the phone will only start to the lg screen and wont go any further. i can get it to go into download mode via volume down and on and the computer recognises it but the kdz wont start loadin the program. anything i can do to re-flash it cus i really cant be bothered to buy a new one lol

Guest Satans_Hell
You got issues

Hey becksy6, why did you pm me asking what country I was in, whether I used the LG updater or KDZ and also if my phone had any problems?

Sorry I dont answer those sort of personal questions to some nobody on a forum!

Just so you know, I blocked you so you cant do it anymore......

Are you the LG police or something, get a life ffs!!

Guest cooperzetec

well it turns out that even when you think you have bricked it you actually havent. read through some old posts and found out that if you disable the modem in your device manager you can actually load what ever the hell you want on to it as many times as you like. i love technolgy. got some process stop working things but flashing again to see if it solves them

well it turns out that even when you think you have bricked it you actually havent. read through some old posts and found out that if you disable the modem in your device manager you can actually load what ever the hell you want on to it as many times as you like. i love technolgy. got some process stop working things but flashing again to see if it solves them

IT does solve it, had mine the same way.

Thanks to everyone here for all of your help, i was able to load a clean 2.1 install and am loving the speed, brighter screen, and new settings menu's

Guest cooperzetec

the only trouble is i still have all my apps on it and it keeps coming up with loads of F/C's like com.android.phone has stopped and stuf like that. any ideas why the apps are still there?