Any News about JI ROMS??

Guest abdelrahim

Guest abdelrahim

Samsung Cookers seem to be either working very hard this time or sleeping :) ;) havnt heared of any ROM since JH2....Are we expecting wm7??

Samsung Cookers seem to be either working very hard this time or sleeping :) ;) havnt heared of any ROM since JH2....Are we expecting wm7??

They are busy with WinMO7.

We are forgotten. I hope the promess of an official WinMo 6.5.5 will be real after the release of the new 7OS

Let's wait :(

Guest Andy Q

We are forgotten. I hope the promess of an official WinMo 6.5.5 will be real after the release of the new 7OS

Let's wait :)

I thought the promise was only for a WM 6.5.3 ROM?

Guest viewdetails

Let's wait :)

No, we're not forgotten, check the list of quattroformaggi, at http://twitter.com/SamsungFUSNews

Model: GT-I8000 | Code: SFR | Version: I8000BUJI1/I8000SFRJI1/I8000XXJF1 | Date: 08.10.2010 16:56 | Size: 384,32 MB | ID: 1955655296

1 286 564 043 000,00 via Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader

Guest viewdetails
posted on 4pda.ru Alex.Shastov Modified JI1

Shastov is a great chef, but lots of people would like to have a stock one, which starts with NXX, so not cooked, and not branded. AFAIK, is this a 6.5 build?

Edited by viewdetails

Guest viewdetails
No, it is 6.5.3 with very small customization.

Meanwhile I checked, not so small customizations, he (or you? :) ) removed all the localizatons, only the 0419 codes are kept, as I saw well.

Is this procedure known as "russification"? :)

Edited by viewdetails

Meanwhile I checked, not so small customizations, he (or you? :) ) removed all the localizatons, only the 0419 codes are kept, as I saw well.

Is this procedure known as "russification"? :)

ive been on a russian rom for about 2months now, sorry to break it, but never seen a rom that good on modaco....

it would have been great if the 2 shared experiences, it would make the o2 world a much better place.

ive been on a russian rom for about 2months now, sorry to break it, but never seen a rom that good on modaco....

it would have been great if the 2 shared experiences, it would make the o2 world a much better place.

it'll be a big plus. i personally would love to try one of those ROMs if they are not so localized (russian?) of course if they are willing to share.

Guest jmsmartins
it'll be a big plus. i personally would love to try one of those ROMs if they are not so localized (russian?) of course if they are willing to share.

+1!

someone could invite those guys here to modaco if they don't mind do share their work outside russia

cheers

+1!

someone could invite those guys here to modaco if they don't mind do share their work outside russia

cheers

Maybe two or three weeks ago I've tried by making a post in 4pda.ru/forum and the admins banned my account. Of course I wrote my post in Russian! So, may be if you send to him a PM will be fine!

Guest jmsmartins
Maybe two or three weeks ago I've tried by making a post in 4pda.ru/forum and the admins banned my account. Of course I wrote my post in Russian! So, may be if you send to him a PM will be fine!

looks like it is a closed community, wich is a pitty.. maybe some russian fella can ask them (if he isn't affraid of getting banned :) )

that dose not surprise me at all

Guest viewdetails
looks like it is a closed community, wich is a pitty.. maybe some russian fella can ask them (if he isn't affraid of getting banned :) )

I used to read them, and they read the modaco as well too, to get ROMs. And they're don't know any leak to JI1 but Quattroformaggi's list (SFR BUJI1, but that is branded), as well as we. So it is a miracle how one of their chef get the real, stock NXXJI1 to cook.

Edited by viewdetails

Guest viewdetails

I see, but the lots of people may get heart attack here, if in the calendar see декабрь instead of december... :)

Guest ANGEL_666

Hi. JI1 is almost same, that H2. Nothing revolutionary, or interest. It's wm 6.5.3, windows build is the same. I'm from Russian community (4PDA), as i know, Anyone can post in there, after simple registration, it's open. Don't understood, why you banned...

Guest viewdetails
Hi. JI1 is almost same, that H2. Nothing revolutionary, or interest. It's wm 6.5.3, windows build is the same. I'm from Russian community (4PDA), as i know, Anyone can post in there, after simple registration, it's open. Don't understood, why you banned...

The eboot files are the same with JH2, comparing to each other. The only difference is their name inside the file. Strange, because if I compare the JH2 eboot for example to a JG2 eboot, I can find 19 differences.

On the other hand, I don't have any other version (for example the eboot of BUJI1) to compare it.

Edited by viewdetails

Guest ANGEL_666
The eboot files are the same with JH2, comparing to each other. The only difference is their name inside the file. Strange, because if I compare the JH2 eboot for example to a JG2 eboot, I can find 19 differences

Yes, if we open Eboot file in hex editor, we can find some differ. But i can't see the real differences in real work. Memory management and leaks are the same e.t.c. On all history of firmwares, there is only one important difference in eboot - released to use 5Mb RAM.. :)

Guest viewdetails
Yes, if we open Eboot file in hex editor, we can find some differ. But i can't see the real differences in real work. Memory management and leaks are the same e.t.c. On all history of firmwares, there is only one important difference in eboot - released to use 5Mb RAM.. :)

Are you currently on this ROM? Any issues, experiences? What have been removed?

Edited by viewdetails

Guest alexaleks
that dose not surprise me at all

I see, but the lots of people may get heart attack here, if in the calendar see декабрь instead of december... :)

Guys, do we have this theme for the demonstration of your more than bad knowledge of Russian and Russians or for discussion of JIn ROMs?