Any News about JI ROMS??

Guest abdelrahim

Guest ANGEL_666
Are you currently on this ROM? Any issues, experiences? What have been removed?

If you mean stock ROM - then nothing change visually.. As i said - it looks like H2. But on Alex Shastov custom version - some bugs fixed, used "ameba" to memory management e.t.c.

As for experiences - i don't feel the difference.. My opinion - we don't need to wait "miracle" from Samsung. Next roms will not be revolutionary, just fix old bugs and improve stability...

Guest viewdetails
Guys, do we have this theme for the demonstration of your more than bad knowledge of Russian and Russians or for discussion of JIn ROMs?

Keep cool, I think you misunderstood something, in my post there was just an example to clear the chance of usage of this ROM on other languages. Because every time, when a new ROM version is coming (only with native CSC), a lots of people asks, oh my god, why I see foreign month names?

This topic certainly about the JI1 ROM(s).

Edited by viewdetails

Guys, do we have this theme for the demonstration of your more than bad knowledge of Russian and Russians or for discussion of JIn ROMs?

bad knowledge of russian? my girl friend is russian :) i have nothing against russian.

if you spend a little more time searching through entire forum, how many custom ROMs are from russia or 4pda.ru?

one of the 4pda's admin (or mod) claimed to be able to cook the first ever custom ROM for i8000 at Modaco but refused to share while he's getting semi-official ROMs from Modaco. on the other hand, the same person was accusing other chef's ROMs are s***

that's why i said "that dose not surprise me at all".

Guest ANGEL_666
bad knowledge of russian? my girl friend is russian :D i have nothing against russian.

if you spend a little more time searching through entire forum, how many custom ROMs are from russia or 4pda.ru?

one of the 4pda's admin (or mod) claimed to be able to cook the first ever custom ROM for i8000 at Modaco but refused to share while he's getting semi-official ROMs from Modaco. on the other hand, the same person was accusing other chef's ROMs are s***

that's why i said "that dose not surprise me at all".

Lets I'm try to answer (coz I'm Russian too). I respect all people, not matter, Russian, American, or Asian. think your misunderstood it other. :) As for "one of the 4pda's admin (or mod) claimed to be able to cook the first ever custom ROM for i8000" - it was SORG. And you know what? He don't share his rom with Russians too. :) Well, it his decision, and I'm not offence. The second man, who port WM 6.5.3 after Sorg, was me (as i know). But I'm share it on Russian community. The problem is - that build single Language rom is easier, then multi language. And on forum we can see German roms, Chinese roms e.t.c. But we all use Pako777 Executor, Twu scripts, and Wes58 Tools, right? :) Think, you understood, what i mean.. :D

Guest TheSamuray

I see a cold war started here again :)

Well, let us be & continue to be friends

Thanks for all people n this community who r sharing there work & enriching Omnia II world :)

After this all discussions again the same question,,,

Any new official ROM for this month?

Preferably wm 6.5

Thanx :)

Guest sgmem88

not really surprise he doesn't share his rom even with Russians.

anyway, even if he did share, guess it may not suit/benefit everyone since each chef has their own preference

but am grateful he shares tweaks like msg sent notifications and camera YYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg which I believe benefit many ppl :)

another supporter of wm 6.5.3 :)

Guest abdelrahim

Thanks alot.... So its 6.5.3....I will skip this one and wait for the next 6.5 or wm7 :) hope I wont wait long :)

Guest abdelrahim

I have used this Rom with the same CSC for less than 12 hours

its 6.5 french

free RAM about 70mb

Free size in main storage about 123 mb :)

Today screen has the options for windows default or widget but NO Samsung Today :D

widget is faster than JH1 :)

In GPS , There is AGPS but NO XTRA

I had a problem with synchronising my omnia with my pc...had to un/re/install WMDC twice but couldnt synchronise.. :)

Now Iam BACK TO JH1...

Guest ANGEL_666
I have used this Rom with the same CSC for less than 12 hours

its 6.5 french

free RAM about 70mb

Free size in main storage about 123 mb :)

Today screen has the options for windows default or widget but NO Samsung Today :D

widget is faster than JH1 :)

In GPS , There is AGPS but NO XTRA

I had a problem with synchronising my omnia with my pc...had to un/re/install WMDC twice but couldnt synchronise.. :)

Now Iam BACK TO JH1...

The problem is that you rom strongly differ, that rom from Russian forum... For example - JI1 from 4PDA is 6.5.3... Strange..

Guest jmsmartins
The problem is that you rom strongly differ, that rom from Russian forum... For example - JI1 from 4PDA is 6.5.3... Strange..

i think there's no need to talk here in Modaco about other forum rom's. also 4pda cookers doesn't seem to like that their work spread outside their forum. better focus on Modaco roms :)

cheers

Guest abdelrahim

Eboot:

http://www.multiupload.com/Y9BVKIEC0H

PDA:

http://www.multiupload.com/1KU60LW5T6

http://www.multiupload.com/E8VZC3E4F7

http://www.multiupload.com/2M548ERT7R

Phone:

http://www.multiupload.com/SYKRSBA7S7

CSC :

http://www.multiupload.com/TXL5SAWE60wnloaded

This ROM IS WM 6.5 AND IS FRENCH :) :rolleyes:

Edited by abdelrahim