i8000 audio volume settings

Just seems to solve the audio level settings problem - at least now I know how the 17 audio target gain setting happen in our device. In nutshell the system load the \windows\audiogain.dat file which contains all the chip/driver gain setting values. Not all of them exactly clear to me, but I'm find the MAX 9877 amplifier chip tables there, etc. Also possible to set the values in runtime, so no soft reset needed.

I'm wrote ( exactly modified my old) program Smart do the settings in visual way ( through trackbars).

There is an English website from you can download the program and there is the documentation also: i8000

Edited by phj

Guest Odysseas07

Hello my friend i have whote the question and to the hungurian forum

ON THE AUDIO

Can someone tell me whats is the best settings for the Voice EAR , I want to increase the volume on EarPhone when i am talking to someone ....

ON THE GPS

What is the best values on QOS ????

Thankssssssssss

Hello my friend i have whote the question and to the hungurian forum

ON THE AUDIO

Can someone tell me whats is the best settings for the Voice EAR , I want to increase the volume on EarPhone when i am talking to someone ....

ON THE GPS

What is the best values on QOS ????

Thankssssssssss

AUDIO:You must play with it,select the Voice EAR on the Audio tab, and please increase the left and right trackbars..... Don't forget to press the Set button - and you must hear the difference.

GPS: excuse me, but I don't understand what QOS you asked..

Guest Odysseas07
AUDIO:You must play with it,select the Voice EAR on the Audio tab, and please increase the left and right trackbars..... Don't forget to press the Set button - and you must hear the difference.

GPS: excuse me, but I don't understand what QOS you asked..

On the close tab go to GPS test then go to Menu - Settings - QOS ....

On the close tab go to GPS test then go to Menu - Settings - QOS ....

Sorry, that program not written by me, I just enabled to start the built-in NoGarderGPS program...

I'm not sure that these settings are shared with the WM, maybe they just valid in the internal tests.

Guest Odysseas07

Phj thanks

Can i ask you how i can Disconnect the GPRS automatic ???

I have write on the "Disconnect time : 50 sec and it doesnt work i have to do anything else ???

Phj thanks

Can i ask you how i can Disconnect the GPRS automatic ???

I have write on the "Disconnect time : 50 sec and it doesnt work i have to do anything else ???

Unfortunately I have no GPRS net now (using WiFi) - so I cannot test it - but theoretically this registry setting is enough. But the connection must be idle for that time, so no traffic....

• 3 months later...
Guest Odysseas07

PHJ i wand help please

I found that when i install the smart i have problem with Bluetooth

I have a problem with my bluetooth headset . I connected and if someone calls me i answer it and i can hear him but it cant hear me.

I have connect the bluetooth with others phones and it worked PERFECT .

The only way to solve this is HARD RESET

If i install it and go to play with audio on smart the problem appears again.

What i can do for this ?????

I have hard reset my omnia 5 times and i install the smart again and again but i cant do anything

Guest OOTBOXZY

Hi!

Can somebody tell me, how can I change default Volume level for conversations. It always turn back to maximum and sometimes even minimum is to loud for me. Can this be changed?