Touch Player Shuffle BUG ?!

Guest thund3r

Hi ya guys,

After I flashed from stock ROM to G2, I was pleased to see that the Touch Player was upgraded...

But I noticed that when in shuffle mode a certain playlist is generated and I exit the player, next time I launch it and touch "next" the the same playlist restarts and goes from the beginning and plays the SAME songs like the previous time I/ve started it ?!?!

Is someone of you experiencing the same problem?

PLEASE HELP!

10x in advance.

Edited by thund3r

Yes, but that way the will be running in background and draining my battery...

for 6.5, enable tape"X" to close apps from samsung setting, for 6.5.3 install a task manager to do the same. it won't run in the background if you do that.

Guest thund3r

Yes, i have AmeBa's X button App so I have no problem with that...

The Problem is that when I exit the app the playlist is restarted from the beginning.

So NOBODY have this problem ?!?!?

Guest WebReaper21

Hi,

I've had this problem right from the beginning (and in every single firmware I tried).

There seems to be no way to fix it, so I'm using S2P now as a player. Together with S2U2 you can even skip songs in the lock screen ;-)

Guest darkworldzz

Yes this is a downside of using touchplayer.. it has a designated set of shuffle playlist so it isnt really shuffling.. but updating the library will change this set of playlist.. It is also a bug which has caused many people to stop using touch player..