Post your love to the Acer Liquid/E here!

Guest Koki1337

Coming from HTC Hero and got an Acer Ferrari. Very nice piece of equipment runs very smooth and I like the icons on top.

thanks to all the devs for their amazing work !

Guest Morris Lee
Coming from HTC Hero and got an Acer Ferrari. Very nice piece of equipment runs very smooth and I like the icons on top.

thanks to all the devs for their amazing work !

Man, that must have been expansive! Did you write a review for it? Would you like to?

Guest Koki1337
When I am done my exams, I am going to do a video review and including the case. Keep in mind that I have attached 4 rubber feet on the back of the silicon case to do the clearance, so it can sit flat on the surface

What rubber feet? I can't see anything =\

Maybe another picture showing the back might be great :)

Guest Koki1337
Just make your own, maybe I will write a DIY if I found a suitable material

Lol I did saw a lot of DIY ones for the size of an iphone, looks dumb IMO especially the paper

What if you wanna rage put?

Guest HIN_____

Guys, i love my liquid.it totaly fits my needs,fast, camera is ok,cheap and too much roms that you can play with.

And sorry for off topics .

a friend of mine has just got his liquid e.and he got so much random reboot.he even took it to acer,and the first time the acer guy told him there is a cable inside the E is loss, then a day after that,he went to acer again,because the problem has not been slove,then this time acer replace him with a brand new E.

and he says it still randomly reboots.

He tried lcr1.8.2.2, doesnt make any good.

Is there any one experience the same problem on a liquid e?

Especially people from hong kong.

Guest Koki1337
Guys, i love my liquid.it totaly fits my needs,fast, camera is ok,cheap and too much roms that you can play with.

And sorry for off topics .

a friend of mine has just got his liquid e.and he got so much random reboot.he even took it to acer,and the first time the acer guy told him there is a cable inside the E is loss, then a day after that,he went to acer again,because the problem has not been slove,then this time acer replace him with a brand new E.

and he says it still randomly reboots.

He tried lcr1.8.2.2, doesnt make any good.

Is there any one experience the same problem on a liquid e?

Especially people from hong kong.

It's the first time hearing this problem :)

Care to explain more??

Was using Nokia 6600 and N82 before. Switched to the beTouch E400. loved the phone but found it jerking when playing Angry Birds.

Sold it and bought the Liquid E (white), smooth playing. Luv it!

I really respect the community support for this phone.

Guest Chewy11

Here is a post with no goal but to say I really Love my Liquid E!

Latest leak is blazing fast and battery efficient sooo cool to have access to this!!!

Will Gingerbread make this phone better, will it be leaked? I feel like a kid in a candy store.

I wonder what I'll do for my next device.....and when....

Guest vanisleguy1976
Here is a post with no goal but to say I really Love my Liquid E!

Latest leak is blazing fast and battery efficient sooo cool to have access to this!!!

Will Gingerbread make this phone better, will it be leaked? I feel like a kid in a candy store.

I wonder what I'll do for my next device.....and when....

HAHA! :-P

+1

I feel like every day is Christmas! Wake up in the morning, log on to Modaco and see if Santa left any new gifts under the Christmas tree! (Is it too early for Christmas references? haha)

Guest colinjlyon
love the acer liquid, I came from an xperia x10, and I gotta say... this phone runs alot smoother, the added memory is quite a bonus, even though the cpu is clocked a little lower, everything runs faster, because there is enough memory to keep all my day to day apps alive :huh: solid phone, great battery life, love the form factor as well

i am trying to get rid of my X10 as we speak. man did i ever make the wrong choice when i bought my first Android phone. but i gotta say, even though i am using a POS like the x10, im still hooked on the droid. i cant wait to get my Liquid E. i used a friends liquid e for a few days and MAN WHAT A DIFFERANCE. that thing is soooo much faster than the x10, no hesitation, never lags, never crashes, battery lasts longer.

i hate my X10 :rolleyes:

so im not gonna vote till i get it :huh:

Guest Chrispynutt

Well I liked it enough to get two of my friends to buy them too. Everyone is happy I think :rolleyes:

First time with a smartphone I've wanted to use as a smartphone and not just a fancy feature phone. 800x480 at 3.5" makes for a lovely sharp screen.

After trying the Toshiba Folio in a shop you realise quite how snappy the Liquid is.

If I hadn't needed to use the warranty on it already so soon after purchase I might have risked a custom rom. I don't want to loose having a Liquid, so stock 2.1 is for me.

Guest thedicemaster
You got a point, i have no idea either

that's where the media speaker is located(used for speakerphone, and music/app sounds when no headphones are attached)