Post your love to the Acer Liquid/E here!

Guest Koki1337

Guest Koki1337
that's where the media speaker is located(used for speakerphone, and music/app sounds when no headphones are attached)

That's what I thought at first, but the file is between the camera and the volume rocker, slightly on the edge of the left side from the back near the curve.

@Chrispynutt : I actually got to compare this with a HTC Touch first gen. LOL

my first android phone.......I just got this liquid e ferrari edition 2 month ago...I like this phone very much....but no flashlight -__-''......and no equalizer for the sound..huh..but I love my phone....two thumbs up for liquid e ferrari...XD

Guest Delnar_Ersike
my first android phone.......I just got this liquid e ferrari edition 2 month ago...I like this phone very much....but no flashlight -__-''......and no equalizer for the sound..huh..but I love my phone....two thumbs up for liquid e ferrari...XD

For the equalizer, check this thread: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-v2-13-11-2010/

Guest Koki1337

My first Android phone too :rolleyes: Love it so hard!

There are no OS output equalizers except DSPManager that Delnar_Ersike posted though

Guest dennerjw

Morris, you know Rogers has a case in their stores for our liquids? It's made of a stiff silicone, and is MUCH better built by the looks of it compared to the one you have. It's a darker gray and quite sturdy.

Edited by dennerjw

What I love most of all about my Liquid E, was when I got the phone the Sony Xperia X10 was supose to be the 'Hot New Phone' in Canada and people looked at my funny for choosing the Liquid.

The X10 was running 1.6

The Liquid E had 2.1

Now

The X10 has 2.1 (with some problems)

The Liquid E in Canada as of today is on 2.2 :rolleyes:

Guest Chewy11
What I love most of all about my Liquid E, was when I got the phone the Sony Xperia X10 was supose to be the 'Hot New Phone' in Canada and people looked at my funny for choosing the Liquid.

The X10 was running 1.6

The Liquid E had 2.1

Now

The X10 has 2.1 (with some problems)

The Liquid E in Canada as of today is on 2.2 :rolleyes:

COOL...yay for Rogers for being ahead of the game (weird, that we get upgrade first!!! rogers is famous for being slow with device and sowftware update/availability)

Guest Morris Lee
COOL...yay for Rogers for being ahead of the game (weird, that we get upgrade first!!! rogers is famous for being slow with device and sowftware update/availability)

However, I sill like LCR-F better, more features, without all the stupid roger's apps as I am actually running on bell network, so non of those work. HAHA

Guest Chewy11

yup!

LCR-F: I use it daily.

But my ORD (Obsessive ROM flashing Disorder) has me running roggins ROM right now(What would us ORD sufferers do without Nandroid?).

Guest Koki1337
yup!

LCR-F: I use it daily.

But my ORD (Obsessive ROM flashing Disorder) has me running roggins ROM right now(What would us ORD sufferers do without Nandroid?).

Sadly speaking I do have this disease.

Roggin's had been bad with my device, I can't even install Angry Birds!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest split2th
I have the silicon case from eBay from Hong Kong: If you own a Liquid/E: get one. Its the only one I have found.

Anybody got a black one from France(also eBay)...Or knows how to get one...I'd be down for another...seem to remember someone that had both and they said French Black was thicker.(Its unavailable and eBay says only 15 of those where sold)

Strongly recommended Hong Kong one, it comes in 4 colors (pink, blue, clear and gray) (all translucent)I have the Gray. Adds a couple mm to overall size.

BEST PART is that it makes the side buttons work a lot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comes with 2 screen protectors with the speaker cutout and proper top curves, some come with a lanyard, mine did not.

The attachment for lanyard on case looks weak anyway...

Mystery hole in silicon case between volume button and camera.

Protects screen when put down upside down. Prevents dents on case and the phone does not loose back and battery when dropped.

Will add more info if anybody has questions.

Good pics on eBay.

Spreading my LOVE of the Liquid E.

My first Android- first non Nokia ever. Nokia has dropped the ball.

The only case I could find in Toronto was one from the rogers store in red. At first I was reluctant about the colour. Figures Rogers would only have a red case. But I have to say this case is great quality, fits perfectly and looks good. And only $15.

I have to agree with you about Nokia. I've loved my N95 for many years. When it came out it was the best phone I could buy. Symbian just hasn't kept up. Although I'm sure Nokia hardware is still first rate.

Guest split2th
Was the case in a Rogers Corp store or at a Rogers Dealer.

I am looking for the red case in Vancouver and have yet to find one.

I found the case in two different rogers stores. One of them was at roger hq. The other was a normal rogers store at Young and Dundas.