(ASK) Need CD intaller Omnia II i8000

Guest Shinobi007

Guest Shinobi007
do you mean activesync?

Active sync 4.5 (windows XP)

Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (win7 32bit)

Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (win7 64bit)

I just bought the mobile phone omnia II i8000, but I lost CD installer before I share to my computer/PC. at this time I want to connected to my computer, and I just realised that I have lost CD. sorry, I just 1 week had this MOBILE PHONE, and I did not yet too much understand with the use of the mobile phone. during me will connect with the computer to take several datas from the computer, there was the order to put CD installer.

I don't know what kind of CD i must insert. I only wanted to take the data from the computer. and i dont have CD installer, my nephew was a restive. maybe he lost my CD before i used that.

please friends, help me....

Guest dani_carrabba
I just bought the mobile phone omnia II i8000, but I lost CD installer before I share to my computer/PC. at this time I want to connected to my computer, and I just realised that I have lost CD. sorry, I just 1 week had this MOBILE PHONE, and I did not yet too much understand with the use of the mobile phone. during me will connect with the computer to take several datas from the computer, there was the order to put CD installer.

I don't know what kind of CD i must insert. I only wanted to take the data from the computer. and i dont have CD installer, my nephew was a restive. maybe he lost my CD before i used that.

please friends, help me....

kalo pake XP langsung install activesync aja mas, kalo vista/win7 pake Windows Mobile Device Center, itu sama dengan yang ada di CD original nya kok. link nya udah dikasi tuh sama speedfrog diatas.

Guest kimitza

like speedfrog said, on omnia 2 you dont need pc suites. all you need is the activesync/wmdc he provided.. anyway, you can connect your phone to pc on mass strorage mode.

Edited by kimitza

Guest Shinobi007
kalo pake XP langsung install activesync aja mas, kalo vista/win7 pake Windows Mobile Device Center, itu sama dengan yang ada di CD original nya kok. link nya udah dikasi tuh sama speedfrog diatas.

makasih bro. aku dah download yang di shared oleh speedfrog. sekarang sudah beres.

Good Luck.