DHD Battery Life

Guest mwright

Guest Nerds 2 You

I hate running out of battery power but I can usually make it through a full day of heavy usage without issue. I still do, however, run out some days to to solve my issue I bought 2 1600 mAh batteries including a stand alone charger for $11 including shipping. $11 is really reasonable to have more than triple the battery power available on tap.

I hate running out of battery power but I can usually make it through a full day of heavy usage without issue. I still do, however, run out some days to to solve my issue I bought 2 1600 mAh batteries including a stand alone charger for $11 including shipping. $11 is really reasonable to have more than triple the battery power available on tap.

I've tried all the tricks etc... and they work fine if you're only using the phone with moderate use... but when I use the phone aggressively I'm only able to squeeze about 6.5hrs out of the phone before it hits about 10 - 15% remaining battery at which point I start looking for a mains socket!

The data connection is on all the time for email and IM as well as some syncing of Social media type stuff in the background. That plus a lot of texts and phone calls... It just doesn't last...

Which batteries did you get? I've seen quite a lot of them around but no real idea of whether they are any good or not... Shame Mugen haven't come out with a hefty replacement... really could do with something like a 3000 mAh battery :huh: Then wouldn't have to worry about power at all!

Hopefully HTC will learn their lesson and design their cases to allow for those of us that really need them to upgrade the power.

S