Great Apps for Omnia II (a little update)

Guest bobfrantic

Guest bobfrantic
So it is possble to remove the 'Start menu' application, put something on today screen and use SPB MS as start menu?!!!

If yes it would be wonderful!!

Yes, you can use SPB MS as it has it's own menu and access to the programs on your phone B) See drorcuns post #16 in this thread.

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest bobfrantic

Hope that someone talented with Windows Mobile can give me a hand. What I would like is to know how to change the spacing of the icons on the Taskbar in 6.5 so that the battery one is not right against the icon for HTC Taskmanager.

Here is what my taskbar looks like now:

post-746506-1290948248_thumb.jpg

I would like it to be like this:

post-746506-1290948286_thumb.jpg

With more space between the battery and taskmanager icons. The second image is of a taskbar on an HTC phone but not sure of model.

I have searched the registry for a modification for this but no luck finding it. Hope that someone else has and can share with me and anyone else wanting to do that same thing.

Thanks in advance :P

Guest mihai_mihai
Hope that someone talented with Windows Mobile can give me a hand. What I would like is to know how to change the spacing of the icons on the Taskbar in 6.5 so that the battery one is not right against the icon for HTC Taskmanager.

Here is what my taskbar looks like now:

Thanks in advance :P

crek asta vreitaskbar-WIN.png

http://powerradio.radioypsilon.at/taskbar/taskbar_WIN.cab

Edited by mihai_mihai

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobfrantic

Here is something for the "Flashaholics" lol. With this you can put all the programs, reg files, even the contact backup pib files in a folder and then use this to install them all in one operation. Makes things faster and easier for when you flash your phone. Found it on the XDA site, here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1

There you'll find information on the program and screenshots.

Here is the zip file. I have it in my storage card and my installations there also. This is great for roms that do not have XDA_UC cooked in.

UC_NET_v0.9.4.4.zip

:) Enjoy

p.s. I have pretty well given up on fixing where the HTC Taskmanager icon is located in my taskbar, will just live with it i guess LOL