|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Will there be an updated light-rom, too?

Yes but not now ,maybe next week.

looking great guys...but what happened with old releases? will you cook a new L/UL version or will you stick with cookie/sense roms from now on?

Read the Tread please.

Edited by y17dt

looking great guys...but what happened with old releases? will you cook a new L/UL version or will you stick with cookie/sense roms from now on?

dear kimitza we will update them in a few days.

Just wait

Tnx a lot! :lol: I dont know how, but u guys made a great, fast and stable ROMs! The best!!! :)

It's easy man just add weather toggle quick link and turn the animation off with that.

Guest problematika

yes yes...i did it, tnx a lot! :lol: I noticed that samsung messaging is a little bit quicker than htc (almost twice when you rotate screen). anyway, great ROMs! :)

thanks a lot for these great roms, i downloaded the windroid one but i cannot get the je1 6.5.x lock screen to work..

After install and lock/press-any-button i get a mid-lighted screen (not fully bright but also not off) with the controls working as as if the phone is unlocked, except from the start menu. I end up removing the battery in order to continue. It is the first app I have installed so no conflicts from that side. Thanks in advance

Edit: CHT lockscreen doesn t seem to work either, i just can't get rid of the 6.1 lockscreen :\

Edited by mytie

Guest Mustard007
yes yes...i did it, tnx a lot! :lol: I noticed that samsung messaging is a little bit quicker than htc (almost twice when you rotate screen). anyway, great ROMs! :)

Question of taste...

I prefer the HTC Messaging !

It's integrated with the rest of Sence..not the Samsung one. I don't feel it too slow.

Very impressive ROMs !

Thanks again !

:)

Guest williamwong

Hi,everybody. I have found the Quick Menu V2.8 from the internet and installed it into the cookie ROM, but it seems not working. Does anybody can help me?

Edited by williamwong

This version is the most complete of MS Team releases. everything work out of the box, I haven't encounter any problem yet.

the bad news, it took forever to load...from the moment I receive the sms, unlock the phone, press HTC message, open the message, all these are relatively quick--if you are a Omnia II user for 13 months. but as soon as I try to type, it refuse to accept any input and freeze there for 30 sec then the typed letters appear...I don't know, do you guy think I'm expecting too much?

fyi, fresh boot, into HTC message, the free RAM drop to ~27MB.

thanks a lot for these great roms, i downloaded the windroid one but i cannot get the je1 6.5.x lock screen to work..

After install and lock/press-any-button i get a mid-lighted screen (not fully bright but also not off) with the controls working as as if the phone is unlocked, except from the start menu. I end up removing the battery in order to continue. It is the first app I have installed so no conflicts from that side. Thanks in advance

Edit: CHT lockscreen doesn t seem to work either, i just can't get rid of the 6.1 lockscreen :\

At first you have to install wm lockscreen ,then you can use cht lockscreen.

Hi,everybody. I have found the Quick Menu V2.8 from the internet and installed it into the cookie ROM, but it seems not working. Does anybody can help me?

Use this:

Arto_Start_menu_Remover_wm6.5.x.cab

This version is the most complete of MS Team releases. everything work out of the box, I haven't encounter any problem yet.

the bad news, it took forever to load...from the moment I receive the sms, unlock the phone, press HTC message, open the message, all these are relatively quick--if you are a Omnia II user for 13 months. but as soon as I try to type, it refuse to accept any input and freeze there for 30 sec then the typed letters appear...I don't know, do you guy think I'm expecting too much?

fyi, fresh boot, into HTC message, the free RAM drop to ~27MB.

Maybe you are right but I think messaging is not too slow

Edited by Mk256

Guest williamwong

Thank you for your help, Mk 256. The original start menu to be removed successful and it saved about 20 MB RAM. Now, the system RAM memory is 55 MB free. However, start menu button & OK button are disappeared.

ok, which keypad doesn't have this problem?

Resco and finger keyboard are realy good.

Thank you for your help, Mk 256. The original start menu to be removed successful and it saved about 20 MB RAM. Now, the system RAM memory is 55 MB free. However, start menu button & OK button are disappeared.

Just wait for a few days .we will update all of our roms and will add compact menu to them.

Guest williamwong
Resco and finger keyboard are realy good.

Just wait for a few days .we will update all of our roms and will add compact menu to them.

well done. :lol:

Guest froggyman

Thanks.. :) We shall wait for it :lol:

A great job you have done.

If you have found any bug in the roms, tell us to solve it in the next releases.

Also suggestions are welcome.

For me no other lock screen works, except from the 6.1 original one, i have tried many cabs and hard resets and both windroid and cookie roms. Also i cannot get samsung sms app to work properly. Other than that this is an excellent rom! grats