|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

28244? are you sure? i think that are all the same these roms (regarding gwes.exe issue :D )

28244 is the most stable build.

Can I refill the shutter shound? where can I get and how do I fill it? I also tried playing with lit s3clock FPSECE in this rom but FPSECE always closed by itself (not playable).

sorry for my bad English ...

extract this file and copy wav files in windows folder.

shutter.rar

May i know when will the big surprise be out? I'm so excited about it!! :P

I said it's a theme for cookie and it will be available in one or two days.

extract this file and copy wav files in windows folder.

shutter.rar

thanks ... with je2 lockscreen + android lock v1.4 and SPB mobile + droid pro as well as some changes to icons theme ms team lite rom this time become quite good and complete.

Guest Maardiweb

Hi there!

Started using the Lite rom.. I like it! got 2 questions:

1. How do I restore the default WM lockscreen? I don't like this lockscreen.. want the slider back (and not S2U2)

2. Default winmo dialer sucks, so I tried installing the HTC dialer. It doesnt work however (it did in my last rom I used): Still seeing the winmo dialer as an overlay on the desktop.. situation got worse :P

Someone knows a workaround?

thnx in advance!

Edited by Maardiweb

How do I restore the default WM lockscreen? Im using the LITE rom, but I don't like this lockscreen.. want the slider back :P

thnx in advance!

Just install that lockscreen's cab but I strongly recommend you to use s2u2.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Did you disable the default lock screen in the samsung setting?

Disable it, then able the S2U2 lock screen & then soft reset.

Try again.

thanks froggyman!

i agree s2u2 is very nice! However, sometimes the sun is too bright and I can't really see the slide bar to unlock it. Does anyone know how to set it up so that when I hold the unlock hardware button it unlocks s2u2?

Guest kimitza

Did you try to set a dark wallpaper on s2u2?In fact, a black one is perfect.Make 2 wallpapers 480x800 and 800x480(for portrait and lanscape) and set them.

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Ok, guys, after my usual 5~7 days of setups and light use to let the ROM settle on the phone I've got some results, observations and, sadly, bugs.

My setup uses 1 home page with 2 levels. First level has analog clock, poy2 typo clock, weather widget graph only, notification bar, appointment widget with new appointment/alarm bar with 1 appointment level and 1 quick link row with 4 columns. Second level is a 5x4 quick link grid. I'm using softkeys with no problems until now. Other Sense tabs are People, Messages, Calendar, Call History, Weather and Settings. Using compact menu. Animations in level 2 with sun rays enabled. I really don't see much of a difference between level 2 and full eye candy animations so I decided not to put a strain on the phone for that. CPU performance set to auto, brightness set to 50%.

Results:

Battery life: 3 days with little 3G internet use, some games, some music play and LOTS of calls;

RAM: 56~58MB stable after accessing all Sense tabs BTW, they get loaded into RAM only after you open them the first time and never leave, did you know that? :D

Observations:

After 2 days of use without a soft reset the performance seems to drop significantly. Pages are slow to change and even a level scroll on home is painfull. Seems to loose sensitivity on touch, probably due to the performance drop. Experienced one event of being unable to click anything at all until physical soft reset.

3G internet connection was working fine but yesterday night it connected but was unable to even update weather. Tried 2 soft resets but no good. This morning all worked on first try... Machines, bah! :P

Making calls is a little bit of a hassle. Takes almost 30~45 seconds sometimes just to make a connection and start ringing.

Bugs:

So far, just with Wi-Fi that started working OK but simply stoped yesterday along with 3G internet and never came back to life. It turns on, it finds all networks around but simply won't connect, not even after the soft resets. I'll try later when I get back home to see if I can make it work again. If you guys have any suggestion please let me know! :huh:

Edit: Wi-Fi bug disapeared just as 3G. When I got home last night I tried and everything worked on first try too. As I always say, machines have a mind of their one... Beware!!! :P

But yesterday I forgot to report the other bug I've found, the GPS. I've tried all combinations for software ports COM4 and COM7 with baud rates 9600, 38400 and 115200 that usually work better on my I8000L and none of those made it work. Could any of you guys share a working setup please? GPS worked very fast with Rapid's ROM but I don't want to fall back to it without a fight to make it work first. This ROM looks is simply unmatched and I really believe that with some little fine tune it can be perfect. Please help me here! :P

Edited by Ricardo Tambasco

Just install that lockscreen's cab but I strongly recommend you to use s2u2.

I tried the original lockscreen´s cab, but it always messed up my Rom! I had to do a hardreset to restore that.

Now I´m using S2U2. No problems so far.

Guest wakakakaka
Ok, guys, after my usual 5~7 days of setups and light use to let the ROM settle on the phone I've got some results, observations and, sadly, bugs.

My setup uses 1 home page with 2 levels. First level has analog clock, poy2 typo clock, weather widget graph only, notification bar, appointment widget with new appointment/alarm bar with 1 appointment level and 1 quick link row with 4 columns. Second level is a 5x4 quick link grid. I'm using softkeys with no problems until now. Other Sense tabs are People, Messages, Calendar, Call History, Weather and Settings. Using compact menu. Animations in level 2 with sun rays enabled. I really don't see much of a difference between level 2 and full eye candy animations so I decided not to put a strain on the phone for that. CPU performance set to auto, brightness set to 50%.

Results:

Battery life: 3 days with little 3G internet use, some games, some music play and LOTS of calls;

RAM: 56~58MB stable after accessing all Sense tabs BTW, they get loaded into RAM only after you open them the first time and never leave, did you know that? :D

Observations:

After 2 days of use without a soft reset the performance seems to drop significantly. Pages are slow to change and even a level scroll on home is painfull. Seems to loose sensitivity on touch, probably due to the performance drop. Experienced one event of being unable to click anything at all until physical soft reset.

3G internet connection was working fine but yesterday night it connected but was unable to even update weather. Tried 2 soft resets but no good. This morning all worked on first try... Machines, bah! :P

Making calls is a little bit of a hassle. Takes almost 30~45 seconds sometimes just to make a connection and start ringing.

Bugs:

So far, just with Wi-Fi that started working OK but simply stoped yesterday along with 3G internet and never came back to life. It turns on, it finds all networks around but simply won't connect, not even after the soft resets. I'll try later when I get back home to see if I can make it work again. If you guys have any suggestion please let me know! :huh:

Edit: Wi-Fi bug disapeared just as 3G. When I got home last night I tried and everything worked on first try too. As I always say, machines have a mind of their one... Beware!!! :P

But yesterday I forgot to report the other bug I've found, the GPS. I've tried all combinations for software ports COM4 and COM7 with baud rates 9600, 38400 and 115200 that usually work better on my I8000L and none of those made it work. Could any of you guys share a working setup please? GPS worked very fast with Rapid's ROM but I don't want to fall back to it without a fight to make it work first. This ROM looks is simply unmatched and I really believe that with some little fine tune it can be perfect. Please help me here! :P

the wifi bug is a well-known one (at least to my knowledge), not ROM specific, coz i have this in almost every ROM i tried

it has something to do with the wifi driver, the workaround is to shut down the driver and reactivate it (and yes, softreset won't help)

my way to deal with it is by sktool, goes to device manager, find NDL1 (with SWLDM20_oc.dll), stop it, then reactivate it

then the wifi will be fully functional again

i think there are also other ways to do this without sktool, but i only know the easy way (i.e. sktool way)

and since no warez can be offered here, u need to google sktool yrself, LOL

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
the wifi bug is a well-known one (at least to my knowledge), not ROM specific, coz i have this in almost every ROM i tried

it has something to do with the wifi driver, the workaround is to shut down the driver and reactivate it (and yes, softreset won't help)

my way to deal with it is by sktool, goes to device manager, find NDL1 (with SWLDM20_oc.dll), stop it, then reactivate it

then the wifi will be fully functional again

i think there are also other ways to do this without sktool, but i only know the easy way (i.e. sktool way)

and since no warez can be offered here, u need to google sktool yrself, LOL

Thanks, I'll keep this solution in my knowledge base now. It was really strange to see both errors, Wi-Fi and 3G, survive 2 soft resets.

I have SKTools here so no biggie! :P

Any similar solution for the GPS problem or it's just a matter of finding a working setup for it?

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
As Darkworldzz guessed our surprising theme is BUUF.It's uploaded and ready to download.

rest of ROMs are uploading.

MS Team

Cool! Any changes on ROM besides theme and build? Any screenshots? :D

BTW, Mk, I'm thinking maybe the long time I'm experiencing to connect when making a call may be due to my CSC. I use my original one and it's a little (too) old... :P Do you think the problem could be solved flashing a newer CSC instead?

Cool! Any changes on ROM besides theme and build? Any screenshots? :P

Yes,

there are so many changes:

lockscreen fixed

action screen added

a new gps patch

and ... .

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
Yes,

there are so many changes:

lockscreen fixed

action screen added

a new gps patch

and ... .

Great! Downloading it now... :P

BTW, this gps patch, could it solve the problem I'm facing with GPS not working on the Jan 30th Windroid ROM? Have a cab for it? :D

Guest speedfrog
Great BUUF theme, thanks for that.

Few Questions:

Opera doesn't work(The file OperaL cannot be opened.)

How to get clock and weather on Home screen

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\: DEFBROWSER

"0"=Opera Browser

"1"="\Windows\OperaL.exe\"

and if it deosnt work:

HKCR\http\Shell\Open\Command\Default to "\Windows\OperaL.exe\"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\: DEFBROWSER

"0"=Opera Browser

"1"="\Windows\OperaL.exe\"

and if it deosnt work:

HKCR\http\Shell\Open\Command\Default to "\Windows\OperaL.exe\"

Thanks, but both did not work. Installed Opera 10 again and everything oke.

Also found the widget for the weather.

Only thing (for now) is that the GPS don't work. Any solution?

Edited by tapaz

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
As Darkworldzz guessed our surprising theme is BUUF.It's uploaded and ready to download.

rest of ROMs are uploading.

MS Team

wahooo! another rom to try! it's so cool having a different looking phone... never gets boaring.

i can't find the BUUF theme... don't see it uploaded to the 2nd post in the first page... is it somewhere else?

Thanks guys for all your work!