|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

where is the windroid link? i dont see the download!!

Scroll down to the end of Dinik Glass theme and you will see the download link. Click on it and it will open the links for the 3 themes (Windroid, Sencity and Dinik Glass. Choose whatever you want).

Guest darkworldzz
As Darkworldzz guessed our surprising theme is BUUF.It's uploaded and ready to download.

rest of ROMs are uploading.

MS Team

Hahas.. i knew it!! been trying to theme that on a lite rom using avantgarde's great theme but to no avail.. perhaps cooking it in may be the fastest method..

Guest boschie
Thanks, but both did not work. Installed Opera 10 again and everything oke.

Also found the widget for the weather.

Only thing (for now) is that the GPS don't work. Any solution?

Same here GPS doesn't work on the buuf rom tried different settings but still doesn't work.

Guest kisocsi
Same here GPS doesn't work on the buuf rom tried different settings but still doesn't work.

Hello!

The GPS settings: GPS program port: COM4, GPS hardwere port: COM9, Baud rate 9600. It works for me.

Guest boschie
Hello!

The GPS settings: GPS program port: COM4, GPS hardwere port: COM9, Baud rate 9600. It works for me.

Okay thanks gonna reflash it tonight an try it again I'm now back to the latest windroid version

Guest wakakakaka
Thanks, I'll keep this solution in my knowledge base now. It was really strange to see both errors, Wi-Fi and 3G, survive 2 soft resets.

I have SKTools here so no biggie! :P

Any similar solution for the GPS problem or it's just a matter of finding a working setup for it?

i dun use GPS often but i dun think the GPS problem can be solved by similar method

sorry can't help u this time

Hello!

These settings do not change a thing. GPS still not working :P

Edited by tapaz

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
These settings do not change a thing. GPS still not working :D

Yeah, same here. This is usually the first setup I try by default. Have tried software port on COM7 too and both with baud rates 9600, 38400 and 115200. None worked so far... :P

Guest ddumitru

Great job,

I just hve one big bug to report, the unlock screen does not work, so if i synk with th exhange server and put a passord to protect the data, first of all the lock screen is smaller than the screen resolution, and second i can input the password but i cannot press ok.

do you have a solution for this bug?

i was really hoping to use this on a daily basis, but i cannot with this bug.

kind regards and keep up the good work,

Daniel

Guest djsolidsnake86

there is the possibility to have languages like italian?

edit. toggle phone/airplane doesn't work!

Edited by djsolidsnake86

As Darkworldzz guessed our surprising theme is BUUF.It's uploaded and ready to download.

rest of ROMs are uploading.

MS Team

Thanks for your work. How does one increase 'pop up menu' and 'menu bar' fonts in your roms. I have tried SK tools, Pocket tweak, Advanced configuration to no avail. I prefer a bigger font for these. Please note : I am not talking about system font

Edited by Namar

Guest kimitza
Thanks for your work. How does one increase 'pop up menu' and 'menu bar' fonts in your roms. I have tried SK tools, Pocket tweak, Advanced configuration to no avail. I prefer a bigger font for these. Please note : I am not talking about system font

With Sk tools you can increase/decrease font size.You have 3 options,System font, menu bar font si pop up font. You find this option in TUNEUP. Go for menu bar font si pop-up.It's easy.

Guest Faisal Rz

I really really liked your room with themed buuf

I never tried it when avandgarde tried to make it, but your work really great,,,,,,,

I flashed with

CSC JH2

Eboot JI1

PHONE JF1

because before my omnia is 6.5

it seems there is something wrong, please instructions

Great job,

I just hve one big bug to report, the unlock screen does not work, so if i synk with th exhange server and put a passord to protect the data, first of all the lock screen is smaller than the screen resolution, and second i can input the password but i cannot press ok.

do you have a solution for this bug?

i was really hoping to use this on a daily basis, but i cannot with this bug.

kind regards and keep up the good work,

Daniel

The lockscreen doesn't support password.

there is the possibility to have languages like italian?

No,Sorry

I really really liked your room with themed buuf

I never tried it when avandgarde tried to make it, but your work really great,,,,,,,

I flashed with

CSC JH2

Eboot JI1

PHONE JF1

because before my omnia is 6.5

it seems there is something wrong, please instructions

It could be better if you use JJ1 eboot and phone

Guest kimitza

guys...again with UL 29007....on wesrom tool it shows 4 mb pagepool, but when i flash it,when i go to settings to check, instead of 163 mb it shows 155. is it a bug or a new lock from samsung? thank you....

Guest actionboyCZ

Somebody working on GPS FIX for this ROM? GPS really NOT works :P

Looks that GPS fix do NOT works fine :D

Edited by actionboyCZ

guys...again with UL 29007....on wesrom tool it shows 4 mb pagepool, but when i flash it,when i go to settings to check, instead of 163 mb it shows 155. is it a bug or a new lock from samsung? thank you....

I really don't have any idea.

Somebody working on GPS FIX for this ROM? GPS really NOT works :P

Looks that GPS fix do NOT works fine :D

I have tested it myself and it worked.

I don't know why it doesn't work for some users.

pls make those ROMS in 21916 too!!!!!!!! like before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :P :P

thanxx!

We just have stopped cooking 6.5 ROMs.

Sorry,

Guest kisocsi
I really don't have any idea.

I have tested it myself and it worked.

I don't know why it doesn't work for some users.

We just have stopped cooking 6.5 ROMs.

Sorry,

MK256 chow!

Ulite-Lite build 28244 update when expected? Which are based on factory rom?