|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest Icemanomnia
In quicklinks yes but in people tab no .there is no way.

At last I made it:

Here is a cab for twitter fans:

MS_Team_Twitter_enabler.cab

this enables twitter tab in sense.

This just works on 18 Feb ROMs.

is it possible to make a facebook tab for the 18 feb ROMs?

would really appreciate it. Thanks

is it possible to make a facebook tab for the 18 feb ROMs?

would really appreciate it. Thanks

Ok,give me some hours.

edit:I tried a lot but looks like there is no way,the facebook tab doesn't work properly.

Edited by Mk256

Guest LordWenchai

just wanna say thanks to MS Team, great ROM... eyes candy, high free memory, i think i'll be stick with 18 feb dinik rom for a quite long time.

one question, do MMS work ? everything i do, i cant make it work. keep poping unable to send message.

Guest boschie
just wanna say thanks to MS Team, great ROM... eyes candy, high free memory, i think i'll be stick with 18 feb dinik rom for a quite long time.

one question, do MMS work ? everything i do, i cant make it work. keep poping unable to send message.

Same thing here with MMS normally I can get my settings from my provider automatically by sending a sms this doesn't work and when I try to set them by hand this doesn't work either.

Same thing here with MMS normally I can get my settings from my provider automatically by sending a sms this doesn't work and when I try to set them by hand this doesn't work either.

I can't help you in this issue because I don't use mms :huh:

On January light-rom MMS works fine in Germany! I did not configure anything at all and yesterday I received an MMS. No Problems here. I will test it on last light rom in a few days!

Regards

Guest boschie
I can't help you in this issue because I don't use mms :huh:

Normally I don't use mms that often.Most of the time I use email or something like that but my girlfriend is only able to send and receive pictures by mms.Maybe it's time for my girlfriend to buy a new phone :-) (galaxy s so she can have my Omnia)

hello guys I've problem with MS Team Lite rom... when I connect to wifi and suspend my phone, my wifi is turned off.. I've already turn off power save mode, and not work.. can anyone fix this problem? because it's so annoying when you connect wifi for chat and suspend your phone, your messenger will disconnected.. on another lite ROM there is no problem like this... thnx

Guest williamwong

Dinik Glass 18th.Feb is great!

Fast....Stable.....Beautiful........than the old Version! :) :huh:

but it have problem with the CHTlockscreen. It seems could not unlock.

Edited by williamwong

Dinik Glass 18th.Feb is great!

Fast....Stable.....Beautiful........than the old Version! :) :huh:

but it have problem with the CHTlockscreen. It seems could not unlock.

So strange!

It works for me like a charm!!!

Guest mezz_89

Hi.. I'm using Lite Rom 28244 Feb 18.. The rom cannot use MMS.. But, the previous build which is 29007 can.. Hoping the next Lite rom release will fix this thing.. Thank you very much..

Hi.. I'm using Lite Rom 28244 Feb 18.. The rom cannot use MMS.. But, the previous build which is 29007 can.. Hoping the next Lite rom release will fix this thing.. Thank you very much..

Have you tried to configure MMS settings?

Guest mezz_89
Have you tried to configure MMS settings?

Yes.. The problem is that the "Insert" in messaging cannot be selected.. Tried attaching pictures from File Explorer also gives no response.. This didn't happen on previous build 29007 Jan 30.. Is it because of the different build? Thank you for the response..

Guest internetslave

hi?

im interest with BUUF ROM,thats a great job for MS team

but im in INDONESIA and having trouble DownLoading via ifile.it

is it possible for me to get another link for BUUF rom??

tq!

hi?

im interest with BUUF ROM,thats a great job for MS team

but im in INDONESIA and having trouble DownLoading via ifile.it

is it possible for me to get another link for BUUF rom??

tq!

I PM'd you something.

Check it!

@everyone:

Here is a fix for MMS:

MS_Team_MMS_Fix_new_.cab

NOTE:Don't use it on lite ROMs.

Let me know if it works

Edited by Mk256

Guest boschie
I PM'd you something.

Check it!

@everyone:

Here is a fix for MMS:

Let me know if it works

I don't know if it works now because when installed the fix en restarted the mobile device and want to type a message the textfield is black instead of white this happens when I want to reply a message and when I choose to make a new message nothing happens.

I don't know if it works now because when installed the fix en restarted the mobile device and want to type a message the textfield is black instead of white this happens when I want to reply a message and when I choose to make a new message nothing happens.

I attached a new cab , try that

Guest boschie
I attached a new cab , try that

Still can't send any mms message receive I can't test at the moment the black screen dissapear but my internetconnection flips on the mobile device I couldn't connect anymore so I had to set the settings by hand again.