|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest Samitha premaratne
Im using MS Team .Sencity 28244

Contact page on home screen not working.

you cant dial through contact buttons.

i have added my important contact numbers in to 2nd tab of home screen and select default option as dial mobile no. when i press the added contacts that wont dial, sometimes open contact card if i press dial mobile or what ever that wont respond.

Guest Mk256
Samsung Clock incorrect after using Opera 10.

I expect that master MS Team be able to solve this problem. :huh:

For fixing this we need to cook a fixed opera 10 .

That's not our fault!

i have added my important contact numbers in to 2nd tab of home screen and select default option as dial mobile no. when i press the added contacts that wont dial, sometimes open contact card if i press dial mobile or what ever that wont respond.

Have you installed another dialer like samsung dialer or ...?

Guest IanOsborn
Go to Samsung settings < General settings < Button < Wake up

and put it on Lock or Power

I didn't get what you mean. can you explain more?

Thanks for your help with the wake up issue. That worked. I've noticed another issue though. The "backlight off" setting when on battery power keeps reverting to 20 seconds. I've tried changing in the Samsung settings, and in WinMo and in Manilla, but for some strange reason, the setting isn't retained. Any thoughts? Many thanks.

Guest Samitha premaratne
For fixing this we need to cook a fixed opera 10 .

That's not our fault!

Have you installed another dialer like samsung dialer or ...?

Edited by Samitha premaratne

Guest Mk256
connection for internet ok but weather update connection error please help me

Maybe your location is not supported,

Try to add your city and then update weather.

Guest paniqueado

Thanks for the ROM! I am using Dinik Glass Mar 01. Is there any way to have twitter tab? I downloaded your cab in page 46 but it did not work for me. I see the twitter tab but I just does not respond.

Thank you!

Guest francis_fds

Hi,

Have downloaded latest rom, buuf version, but am unable to extract it using password "MS Team". Tried 7-Zip also, which says "wrong password?"

Please help.

Thanks

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Lite Roms will be updated in a few days

Thank you MS Team soooo much for sharing all your efforts and skill!! Your lite roms are my faveourite!

One of the best things on the old version was when typing the recipeint's name in the 'to' field for sms, it would auto complete the name with a drop down of names... all I had to do was click the name.

In the newer version (Feb 18) this auto drop down complete is taken away. Can I please suggest you add it back to the newer version you're working on.

Thanks for everything!!!

Guest mezz_89
Thank you MS Team soooo much for sharing all your efforts and skill!! Your lite roms are my faveourite!

One of the best things on the old version was when typing the recipeint's name in the 'to' field for sms, it would auto complete the name with a drop down of names... all I had to do was click the name.

In the newer version (Feb 18) this auto drop down complete is taken away. Can I please suggest you add it back to the newer version you're working on.

Thanks for everything!!!

I also agree with that.. And hoping MS Team could please fix the MMS problem mentioned before.. Otherwise,it is such a great Rom.. Thank you very much.. :(

Guest Mk256

Thanks for everything!!!

It's because of 28244 build.

Let's hope DFT releases 29017 soon,If they do that ,next ROMs will be in build 29017.

@windroid ROM users:Windroid v9 is coming .

Edited by Mk256

Guest Mk256

Thumbs up! :(

DFT is gonna release 29017 in a few days :(

So you guys will have some new MS Team ROMs .

Also we are working on a new theme beside the previous themes.

Guest williamwong
Thumbs up! :(

DFT is gonna release 29017 in a few days ;)

So you guys will have some new MS Team ROMs .

Also we are working on a new theme beside the previous themes.

Incredible! :) ;) :(

Guest mike1544

Just want to thank you guys for an AWESOME ROM.

I downloaded the Sense DINIK 28244 ROM a couple of days ago and after flashing I loved the layout and ease of customising.

I found that it was rather laggy and crashed often. Loved the theme but was fed up with constant resets and freezing until it did my head in.

I ended up installing a non-Sense ROM after this but hated the layout and it felt like I was back at my standard Omnia (yuck!)

I was hooked on Sense and ended up re-installing it. After a couple of experiments I found that setting the Performance level to LOW agreed with the Omnia i8000.

No more crashes, dummy spits or staring at the screen like a demented fool waiting for the circle animation to do something.

Well done guys. I'm now on the search for a tool that will burn this ROM with all my settings intact.

To "infinity and beyond" I'm now diving into my favourite tool GOOGLE.

Guest Mk256
I have problem when calibrating g-sensor i get the file 'accelerometercalibrator' cannot be opend.

There is no need for calibration.G-Sensor is pre calibrated by us (MS Team).

Just want to thank you guys for an AWESOME ROM.

I downloaded the Sense DINIK 28244 ROM a couple of days ago and after flashing I loved the layout and ease of customising.

I found that it was rather laggy and crashed often. Loved the theme but was fed up with constant resets and freezing until it did my head in.

I ended up installing a non-Sense ROM after this but hated the layout and it felt like I was back at my standard Omnia (yuck!)

I was hooked on Sense and ended up re-installing it. After a couple of experiments I found that setting the Performance level to LOW agreed with the Omnia i8000.

No more crashes, dummy spits or staring at the screen like a demented fool waiting for the circle animation to do something.

Well done guys. I'm now on the search for a tool that will burn this ROM with all my settings intact.

To "infinity and beyond" I'm now diving into my favourite tool GOOGLE.

OMNIA II can't run sense properly as htc devices because it's made just for touch wiz.but a tip for running sense better:

Do a soft rest every day and overclock to make it faster.

Guest mike1544

Love the new theme and especially the page location. I'd seen the homescreen page ages ago and went looking for it but got lost in the internet clutter.

More ideas are always a good thing, right?

:(

Edited by mike1544

Guest mike1544
OMNIA II can't run sense properly as htc devices because it's made just for touch wiz.but a tip for running sense better:

Do a soft rest every day and overclock to make it faster.

That did the trick. The built in S3Clock you guys cooked into the ROM made it a breeze.

Cheers Mk256