|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest y17dt

Hi I´m using your latest light-rom.

Everything is fine, except GPS. It seems to be not as precise as it has been on your previous light-roms. Did you change anything?

In IGO you can see my postion is the same as GPS-position and IGO somtimes looses the track on which I´m on.

Everything else is brilliant.

THANK YOU

Guest ziyueming

Windroid like Android, and it's a good ROM, but i can't see an apple rom, because i like apple rom.

Is there an apple rom? If not, Could you develop it? Thank you!

Guest rofil

Hi. I am user of your UltraLite ROM. In last build (MS Team Ulite ROM for OMNIA II.Apr 12.29017) GPS is not working in TomTom, OziExplorer. It is necessary change registry keys on these values:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Drivers\Samsung GPS Hardware]

"Baud"=dword:0001c200

"CommPort"="COM9:"

"FriendlyName"="Samsung GPS Card, version 1.0"

"InputBufferSize"=dword:00000200

"InterfaceType"="COMM"

"OutputBufferSize"=dword:00000200

"RetryWaitOnError"=dword:00002710

"SleepOnNoData"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Multiplexer]

"DriverInterface"="COM7:"

"MaxBufferSize"=dword:00000400

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Multiplexer\ActiveDevice]

"Context"=dword:12344160

"Dll"="GPSIDRIL.dll"

"Flags"=dword:00000002

"Index"=dword:00000007

"Keep"=dword:00000001

"Prefix"="COM"

After changes and soft reset is GPS fully working in all applications, i am using.

Thank you for your ROMs!

Edited by rofil

Guest guevz

good job ms team.. thanks alot u make a diffrence.. excelent..

but i have a question, somebody can help..

because i cannot make my homepage looked-like on the sample pic. because i cannot find the widgts under the clock and i dont know how to do it, i am using mix and match rom.. sorry for my bad english.

thanks for the response.. Godbless to everyone and good day.. go go go..

Guest darkworldzz
Are you sure that you have done all steps correctly?

same here.. still self kill.. works fine on first boot.. but after making shortcut to start menu it self killed..

Guest eknohr

Hello! Awesome Rom! My phone had the Energy flashed, but when I re-discover yours I love them! specially the free memory!

On this last version you removed the HTC Messaging Client, where can I found the cab with the version you used in the previous Windroid build?

Thanks

Guest shefa

I just installed the WINDROID one, it's so cool, but have a little question why when I put on the main screen the indicators for battery voltage, temp, current, system up time they show zero? Is there something that I am missing to install ?

Guest deadcore
Can i use this compact menu fix to add compact menu into lite rom?

i think that's will not work,

if you want to add compact menu into MS Team Lite Rom

1.you must install Ameba

2.use start menu remover

3.install Quick Menu,its free :)

..And you will have 100mb free RAM now :)

Guest mzabu

Hi,

I flashed with windroid, after flash phone cannot detect my storage card (microsd), try the card with the card reader, can detect but in the phone.

Please help me.

Thanks

abu

Guest Mk256
Hello! Awesome Rom! My phone had the Energy flashed, but when I re-discover yours I love them! specially the free memory!

On this last version you removed the HTC Messaging Client, where can I found the cab with the version you used in the previous Windroid build?

Thanks

Why do you want HTC messaging cleing when there is a fast people messaging mode

I just installed the WINDROID one, it's so cool, but have a little question why when I put on the main screen the indicators for battery voltage, temp, current, system up time they show zero? Is there something that I am missing to install ?

they never worked on OMNIA II

Hi,

I flashed with windroid, after flash phone cannot detect my storage card (microsd), try the card with the card reader, can detect but in the phone.

Please help me.

Thanks

abu

ROM can't cause such a thing.the problem is something else

Guest ziyueming
Windroid like Android, and it's a good ROM, but i can't see an apple rom, because i like apple rom.

Is there an apple rom? If not, Could you develop it? Thank you!

MK256, Can you help me? thanks!

Guest ziyueming

I using Windroid ROM, but I found a quesstion:

When i try to internet and open the web, The speed is very slow,What should i do? Help me, thank.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
i think that's will not work,

if you want to add compact menu into MS Team Lite Rom

1.you must install Ameba

2.use start menu remover

3.install Quick Menu,its free :)

..And you will have 100mb free RAM now :)

thank you ! Great advice! I now have quick menu working on new lite rom with 99 mb free ram. Loving it!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest shefa
they never worked on OMNIA II

strange when i boot the android there the indicators for voltage and temperature are working, maybe they are not supported in winmo

Guest ale52

A great work for all versions, is perfect.

I upgraded from firmware JH2(fubo) with Phone JJ1. the GPS connection is optimal 38400; omnia_gps_modkey council for a setup in 4800, I preferred the standard MS TEAM. with sense OFF there are only about 70MB free, at startup.

Guest ThEGraVmaN

Using "MS Team Cookie 2.0 .Sencity ROM for OMNIA II.Apr 12.29017.7z"

I get a System Administrator text message every time I send an SMS telling me I sent it. The battery power cannot be accessed from the top of the homepage. Lockscreen changed on its own to the Sencity one (which I do prefer) from the HTC Sense one which. Screen was turning white and freezing phone when plugged into power or usb until lockscreen changed. Altering backlight time only lasts until screen goes off, then it reverts back to 20 seconds.

Any way to just fix the SMS in the last build?

Guest guevz

hello,

good day to every,,, nice rom and good job ms team.. thanks for everything..

i have a question, anybody can help?

thanks in advance.. somebody can give me a .cab link of htc teeter game and additional games for my omnia i8000? and a bible installer, somebody can share it for me?...

thanks again and Godbless

Guest Mk256
MK256, Can you help me? thanks!

There is no apple theme for sense so we cant cook an apple rom

I using Windroid ROM, but I found a quesstion:

When i try to internet and open the web, The speed is very slow,What should i do? Help me, thank.

install opera 10

post-756034-1303327932_thumb.jpg

I have a problem in the Sense. Look at the selected bar in red. Help me please.

enable softkeys from cht editor\softkeys

Using "MS Team Cookie 2.0 .Sencity ROM for OMNIA II.Apr 12.29017.7z"

I get a System Administrator text message every time I send an SMS telling me I sent it. The battery power cannot be accessed from the top of the homepage. Lockscreen changed on its own to the Sencity one (which I do prefer) from the HTC Sense one which. Screen was turning white and freezing phone when plugged into power or usb until lockscreen changed. Altering backlight time only lasts until screen goes off, then it reverts back to 20 seconds.

Any way to just fix the SMS in the last build?

I really don't have any idea why people don't want to try a little for reading previous posts :)

use lockscreen fix from addons link in 1st post

hello,

good day to every,,, nice rom and good job ms team.. thanks for everything..

i have a question, anybody can help?

thanks in advance.. somebody can give me a .cab link of htc teeter game and additional games for my omnia i8000? and a bible installer, somebody can share it for me?...

thanks again and Godbless

I just have the teeter link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...eeter-from-hd2/

Guest guzzig

hi Mk256

I want to filter my folders in phot-album menu (default samsung application), but cannot find FILTER option anymore.

What can I do to enable again?

Thank you for this ROM!

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

I am using newest lite rom.

Is it Samsung Today 2 in the lite rom, or just Samsung Today?

Does anyone know a simple way to change the wallpaper in Samsung Today (2)?