|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest ThEGraVmaN
There is no apple theme for sense so we cant cook an apple rom

install opera 10

enable softkeys from cht editor\softkeys

I really don't have any idea why people don't want to try a little for reading previous posts :)

use lockscreen fix from addons link in 1st post

I just have the teeter link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...eeter-from-hd2/

Seriously? Because the thread is 61 pages deep and the lockscreen was only one of several points I brought up. They were intended to be constructive, not hostile or sarcastic.

Guest guevz

QUOTE(guevz @ Apr 21 2011, 10:41) *

hello,

good day to every,,, nice rom and good job ms team.. thanks for everything..

i have a question, anybody can help?

thanks in advance.. somebody can give me a .cab link of htc teeter game and additional games for my omnia i8000? and a bible installer, somebody can share it for me?...

thanks again and Godbless

I just have the teeter link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...eeter-from-hd2/

thank you very much and Godbless again... another question do you have a cab file of your message and weather application?

Guest Hoshimaru

Little problem with Cookie (MS Team) ROM's Lockscreen:

The top bar remains visible and overlaps the clock & weather applet and the bottom bar partially covers the slider.

I've tried the lockscreen fix, but it didn't help. Both Manilla and HDMini lockscreen suffer from this.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Also... battery empties very fast, even with CPU performance set to "auto" and animations to "none" with the CHT Editor.

Guest actionboyCZ

Hi. I have a problem, if someone call me, or send sms, i do NOT feel the vibrate, cause its very soft. I have changed it in settings, but it still uses the vibration form icon - Sounds and notifications. not from samsung settings.

Btw: Why thera are always two settings? For alarm, for sounds, backlight etc? Imho one is enought.

Guest Mk256
I am using newest lite rom.

Is it Samsung Today 2 in the lite rom, or just Samsung Today?

Does anyone know a simple way to change the wallpaper in Samsung Today (2)?

You have to edit TodayContainerRC.dll

Seriously? Because the thread is 61 pages deep and the lockscreen was only one of several points I brought up. They were intended to be constructive, not hostile or sarcastic.

Sorry.I got upset because it was repeated so many times but I really have to say sorry.

The other issues that you mentioned can be solved by a hard reset (most of them)

Do a hard reset and install the lock fix to get the best result

Little problem with Cookie (MS Team) ROM's Lockscreen:

The top bar remains visible and overlaps the clock & weather applet and the bottom bar partially covers the slider.

I've tried the lockscreen fix, but it didn't help. Both Manilla and HDMini lockscreen suffer from this.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Also... battery empties very fast, even with CPU performance set to "auto" and animations to "none" with the CHT Editor.

I didn't get what you mean.Explain more please.

But about the battery issue:There is Sense+Cht+Maximum brightness so there has to such a battery consumption

Hi. I have a problem, if someone call me, or send sms, i do NOT feel the vibrate, cause its very soft. I have changed it in settings, but it still uses the vibration form icon - Sounds and notifications. not from samsung settings.

Btw: Why thera are always two settings? For alarm, for sounds, backlight etc? Imho one is enought.

Change it from Settings\Sounds & Notifications

Guest eknohr
Why do you want HTC messaging cleing when there is a fast people messaging mode

where/what is the fast people messaging mode?

you mean the messaging tab from sense?

cause I dont like to write new sms from samsung application and that is what I'm getting.

It's there way to write nes sms without using samsung or winmo default application?

Guest pulak861

can some one please help me to stop the weather anmation... i only want it in the weather home tab....... new to this sense.... using latest cookie tom of mstem... thanks.....

Guest andre02
can some one please help me to stop the weather anmation... i only want it in the weather home tab....... new to this sense.... using latest cookie tom of mstem... thanks.....

Use a registry editor and create a new DWORD:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]

"Home.WallpaperMode"=dword:00000002

Guest Mk256

Use toggle weather quicklink

Guest ThEGraVmaN
Sorry.I got upset because it was repeated so many times but I really have to say sorry.

The other issues that you mentioned can be solved by a hard reset (most of them)

Do a hard reset and install the lock fix to get the best result

No worries. :) Its not always easy to discern intent when reading text. I just try to offer useful feedback and hopefully get answers to questions. You can't fix what you don't know is broken. I've been there so many times (usually on your end of things, the receiving end). :)

I suppose I could have at least looked back a few pages first too. I also have an i8000L and must say that while it is essentially the same as the i8000 aside from the phone part, I am beginning to see that it will encounter issues when the i8000 will not. I guess there are still other subtle differences besides being on Bell.

It will be nice when one day the manufacturer provides the phone, not the service provider. It will be nice when the tail doesn't wag the dog.

Cheers.

Edited by ThEGraVmaN

Guest pulak861

Ms team just knocked to thank you for the roms... running for 2 days now... flawless.... i was really surprised to see working s3clock in 6.5.3.... can you provide the cab???? and also want to report 2 BUGS(!!!)... 1. if you change the backlite off time to any other than 10 seconds from the windows, samsung and htc setting after a soft reset it will go back to default 10 seconds.... 2. the HOME button (side button)can not be changed to any others.... if changed goes back to default after reset....... minor problems.... but wanted you to know..... im using your ms cookie rom....

Guest Cool 18

Hi MS team, thanks yours work for the ROM.

I have three things want to ask, first is the airplane mode and phone mode toggle are no work? I try it several time but still no working.

Second, is any chance to disable the CHT screen lock and winmo lock? Because i want to use the s2u2 to replace but it no work properly, but i remember the rom from Feb is work.

Third, the samsung alarm is back to work after install the fix cab, but the auto power up function is not work, can fix it?

I am using the latest windroid rom, thanks.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
the samsung alarm is back to work after install the fix cab, but the auto power up function is not work, can fix it?

what does auto power up do?

Guest Mk256
Hi MS team, thanks yours work for the ROM.

I have three things want to ask, first is the airplane mode and phone mode toggle are no work? I try it several time but still no working.

Second, is any chance to disable the CHT screen lock and winmo lock? Because i want to use the s2u2 to replace but it no work properly, but i remember the rom from Feb is work.

Third, the samsung alarm is back to work after install the fix cab, but the auto power up function is not work, can fix it?

I am using the latest windroid rom, thanks.

Phone and airplane toggles are not working always,but I think after a soft reset it will work.

Switch lockscreen to win mode and disable it from Sam settings

We can't do anything for auto power up

P.S:Windroid 11:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1683367

Edited by Mk256

Guest Cool 18
Phone and airplane toggles are not working always,but I think after a soft reset it will work.

Switch lockscreen to win mode and disable it from Sam settings

We can't do anything for auto power up

P.S:Windroid 11:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1683367

I try your steps to disable the lock but still the same result, the S2U2 can't replace the lock and cause double lock. Any advise? thanks.

Guest Extremegmx

When are the new ROMS with windroid 11 coming out? :o Btw, really nice looking rooms but It drains battery too much, even if I turn off sense and set brightness to low? :mellow:

Edited by Extremegmx

Guest DagoLaR

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but on sencity my Backlight setting is being reseted to 20s everytime i lock/unlock the phone, wich is very annoying. Its not mentioned on the first post nor have i read about this, so i would like some help here.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

i am using new april lite rom and love it! thank you!!

can someone who is using the new lite rom please extract and upload TodayContainerRC.dll from the /windows folder???

i forgot to back mine up before i played around with it.

cheers,

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA