|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

jeeez. what's wrong with me...

can't use the new lite rom because it is corrupt when i extract it and now i am using the new ms sense rom and i cant get the alarm to go with sound. i used this fix and still the alarm will display but not sound. i have tripple checked both sound settings are turned up. any suggestions please?

THANK YOU.

Fix works! You are the greatest!

Guest y17dt

@Gucci: The fix works for me on the Light-Rom! I wasn´t able to get the notification to work on sense-Rom either. If you really want the light-Rom follow my suggestions from the last posts. If that doesn´t help, I could share the extracted Rom with you.

Regards

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

@Gucci: The fix works for me on the Light-Rom! I wasn´t able to get the notification to work on sense-Rom either. If you really want the light-Rom follow my suggestions from the last posts. If that doesn´t help, I could share the extracted Rom with you.

thanks for trying to help. yes I had already followed your suggestions. i tried winrar version 4 and 7zip. still the file is corrupt. i am using password MS Team.

Will you please, please share the extracted (light) rom?

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest Bassvix

For Lite ROMs Performance is HIGH = high battery usage too.

After while of using cookies rom has about 35-38MB free ram - but its faster then previous C roms. Lite versions has almost 60MB (57-60MB)

Edited by Bassvix

Guest y17dt

hi, i have yet to flash for the new rom, btw, what is your experience for the battery usage?

Im Using Lite Rom and set my CPU to Auto. With this settings I get really good bettery usage! Less than 20% of Battery drain in one Day. So I should get more than 5 days out of a charge! With few phone and SMS usage, but medium-high Internet usage.

Until now I can´t really say how many days it lasts, because I did much playing and some GPS-navigation...

@Gucci: do you have Skype, ICQ, MSN or something else? PM me if you want to get the file I used.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

@Gucci: do you have Skype, ICQ, MSN or something else? PM me if you want to get the file I used.

thanks for uploading and sending me the link. much appreciated.

thanks MS TEAM! just flashed the new lite rom. so far, nice, fast and stable. i am going to leave it for a while and begin to add all my fave tweaks like quick (compact) start menu, and will report back in a few days/weeks on how much i love it! happy the alarm works :)

.... the other night when i had the sense rom flashed and couldnt get alarm working, i had to sleep (or try to) with the lights on so I wouldn't be late for work :)

Thanks GuyS!!!!! i love my $60 Omnia II thanks to you!!

Guest hirophang

Same Question but i need to ask again, cz i really like this rom , but why everytime after switch screen off,

the back light time will automatic change back to 20 second??

Thanks in advanced !!

anyone please help me!!

i am using 29020 MS Cookies with 16mb Pagepool

Guest v1pEr

Very nice Rom, but how do I disable the unlock when the "lock button" is pressed for a few seconds? I can only disable the behaviour by setting a PIN to unlock, but I only want to disable the "unlock on long press lock button" feature. How to?

Guest ddaveid

Very good ROMs, I decided for ultra lite and i like Samsung Today, so I install it and my problem is that I want Ninja Samsung Today, can someone upload "Ninja Samsung Today.cab" for me, please?

Thanks.

Edited by ddaveid

Guest Bassvix

Good ROM, I have used a few times, but continues with the problem of not running Exchange Server Hotmail. Tested (tried) with SSL disabled.

Using: MS Team Lite ROM for OMNIA II.Jul 28.29022

Correction: using WiFi connection works, using USB ActiveSync connection no. (no tested with 3G)

Edited by Bassvix

Guest s jithu

im new to this tell me which rom i should use and eboot , pda windriod by ms team , multi csc phone , pls help im from india and have no knowdlge of this

Guest deadcore

im new to this tell me which rom i should use and eboot , pda windriod by ms team , multi csc phone , pls help im from india and have no knowdlge of this

Read carefully this link:

-They're so many good Chef Cookers here @modaco, Jacobn, NRGZ28, MS Team, Rapid, Speedfrog, GC and many more you can choose one of them...