|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest lipe123

I'm using one of the lite roms and I'm quite happy with it just one request.

The lockscreen is currently the two "tap to unlock" buttons and I would really like to have the standard slide to unlock screen, is it possible to modify registry/files to revert only the lockscreen back to the sliders?

Thanks

If somebody really needs one of the latest MS-Team-Roms, just tell me. I could share them via Skype( if you have got a good Internet connection, I can give you 10MB/sec upload B) ) etc.

Only if its ok for you MS-Team!

I really loved your Roms on the I8000, but now my Omnia2 is broken and I upgraded to I9100 :rolleyes:

So if anybodey needs the latest files, I could share them.

New Roms,New Roms,New Roms, Where is new Roms?

New ROMs will be available soon.

The last ones because we can't do it any more .

I think this is the answer to your question... Be patient!

Guest MaxiMoruM

If somebody really needs one of the latest MS-Team-Roms, just tell me. I could share them via Skype( if you have got a good Internet connection, I can give you 10MB/sec upload B) ) etc.

Only if its ok for you MS-Team!

I really loved your Roms on the I8000, but now my Omnia2 is broken and I upgraded to I9100 :rolleyes:

So if anybodey needs the latest files, I could share them.

What you login in Skype ?

Guest ziyueming

MK256 said that New ROMs will be available soon on 11 November 2011, but november only 2 days left now. Great expectation!

Edited by ziyueming

lite Roms are available:

lite

I wanna update the links but the new layout is bothering .I don't know how to change it to write BB Codes.can some one please tell me how to do it?

Ah! I've waited for it for a long time now! : ) Downloading...

and it's bad btw that this is the last one :( I've been using Your Roms for a Long time! The light ones Rock! (oh and btw, waiting for the changelog)

Guest andylau

thanks for your roms, but i find that MS Team Lite ROM for OMNIA II.Nov 30.29022 and MS Team Ultra Lite ROM for OMNIA II.Nov 30.29022 are the same one, size and the crc, maybe you upload the same onerolleyes.gif