Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest Sinistersky
they working just fine

ext4_on_mystorage_with_stk_21_and_cpulibs.jpg

i have no picture at all when i install the original drivers and then the stk drivers...no boot screen

Guest avantgarde280
@voyteckst

Do you know the path where can i put my mp3 or photo throught ADB, which will be normal recognized by my device? something like /data/app or /system/lib....you know what I mean? :( because i don have SD card...is there any other way? pls, help! :)

:(

Guest jimmad
i have no picture at all when i install the original drivers and then the stk drivers...no boot screen

try to update one thing at the time

Guest problematika

cmon, its not so funny!!! :( help me! :) or just tell me that is not possible!

Edited by problematika

Guest ashburn
cmon, its not so funny!!! :( help me! :( or just tell me that is not possible!

Dude! Use airsync and doubletwist to sync you photo & music =). It works like magic. Only problem is you need to use wifi =DD

Guest alexovy
To all who have freezez and sod's. What version of dvm (cpu) and 2D/3D libraries You have?

for the last couple of hours I have updated to new graphic drivers...and I didn't have any SOD anymore. The CPU drivers are the original beta2 ones.

Quadrant shows now:

GPU (OpenGL)

Vendor: Samsung Electronics

Renderer: FIMG-3DSE v1.5

Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1

Where do I see the CPU drivers?

Also, I have seen the next two issues:

1. just 5 minutes ago, after about 2 hours of good running, I plugged it to my laptop for charging and it friezed again. I had to pull the battery off and restart. Now everything looks ok;

2. Today I used the radio and music player and I have noticed that after the phone is going to sleep, the radio and music player is stopping (freezing). I had to unlock the phone and pause the radio and press play again. If I don't do this, the sound of the phone remains muted.

Can you guys check this?

Thank you!

Edited by alexovy

Guest surenz
To all who have freezez and sod's. What version of dvm (cpu) and 2D/3D libraries You have?

stu_2k libraries for my setup, as I see they have new DVM too. I suspect they are the main reason for all the freezes.

Edited by surenz

so...anyone knows how to freaking make the o2b2update.tar.gz install itself from my storage? cuz it is not installing itself...and just to confirm... stk_21 drivers are not working with latest version on ext4 ... rapid drivers work great

They work..i installed them.

Guest mkmkwong
for the last couple of hours I have updated to new graphic drivers...and I didn't have any SOD anymore. The CPU drivers are the original beta2 ones.

Quadrant shows now:

GPU (OpenGL)

Vendor: Samsung Electronics

Renderer: FIMG-3DSE v1.5

Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1

Where do I see the CPU drivers?

Also, I have seen the next two issues:

1. just 5 minutes ago, after about 2 hours of good running, I plugged it to my laptop for charging and it friezed again. I had to pull the battery off and restart. Now everything looks ok;

2. Today I used the radio and music player and I have noticed that after the phone is going to sleep, the radio and music player is stopping (freezing). I had to unlock the phone and pause the radio and press play again. If I don't do this, the sound of the phone remains muted.

Can you guys check this?

Thank you!

where did you download the new graphic driver?

Guest quato7906
Comment in init.rc entry:

write /sys/class/lightsensor/switch_cmd/lightsensor_file_cmd 1

Yes,that solves my problem.

EXT4 file system,no SOD till now, and the same :when SD card is out screen wakes up super fast with side power button,but when SD card is in-> only with END button after 1-2 sec delay...

And another :for me screen rotates only to left,no rotation to right,anyone else?

Guest alexovy
Yes,that solves my problem.

EXT4 file system,no SOD till now, and the same :when SD card is out screen wakes up super fast with side power button,but when SD card is in-> only with END button after 1-2 sec delay...

And another :for me screen rotates only to left,no rotation to right,anyone else?

only to left here also :(

Guest mihai_mihai

i need a working and good libdvm.so but the stupid topic search button is busted a little help pls, and also some opinions on 2d/3d drivers u'r using and had no sod

Guest Hadesword

Hi guys,

I have a big problem I try to install fresh install beta2 but everytime when installation is finish and just before android logo apears, the omnia reboot and start again winmo.

Please anybody knows a solution

thanks in advance

Guest alexovy
Hi guys,

I have a big problem I try to install fresh install beta2 but everytime when installation is finish and just before android logo apears, the omnia reboot and start again winmo.

Please anybody knows a solution

thanks in advance

try to install another graphic drivers

Guest thebass

I only have a 1 Gig SD CARD and the setup says my SD card is not big enough. If I download the 512mb partition will this be the most updated if i replace zimage etc.?

Guest Leeds
I only have a 1 Gig SD CARD and the setup says my SD card is not big enough. If I download the 512mb partition will this be the most updated if i replace zimage etc.?

I also only have a 1Gb SD card but didn't even tryied to install the 1024mb beta2 because I knew it wouldn't work :(

Unfortunately, for people that only have 1Gb SD cards, like us, the only option is to download the 512mb beta1 then follow all steps and install the updates

I really hope they make a 512mb package for beta2 also.. that would make things much easier for us :(

Guest Arrows

I get a blank screen while booting android. I should get the android boot logo. Phone also freezes. This happends after I upgraded to latest update 03-03. Before that it worked fine. What am I doing worng?

Filesystem EXT4 on My Storage, doenst mather if i use update zImage or zImage_i8000_ext4_r80svn, same happends.

Guest Leeds
I get a blank screen while booting android. I should get the android boot logo. Phone also freezes. This happends after I upgraded to latest update 03-03. Before that it worked fine. What am I doing worng?

Filesystem EXT4 on My Storage, doenst mather if i use update zImage or zImage_i8000_ext4_r80svn, same happends.

I had a similar problem after the last update..

But unlike you, I am running android on my SD card

What I did was install the 2D/3D drivers again and the problem was gone

Hope it helps :(

Guest Arrows
I had a similar problem after the last update..

But unlike you, I am running android on my SD card

What I did was install the 2D/3D drivers again and the problem was gone

Hope it helps :(

Wich do you use? I've tried it already, but still the same.

Guest r1c4rd0

hi there guys, i have a problem in battery drain... it drains too fast, 10% per hour. i did a fresh instal in sotrage with beta2 and 3d lib by stu_2k1, made ext4 and applyed last update with sensors working, good job guys.

how can i solve batteri drain?

in battery details andoid system uses 99% off the power , very unusual. i dont have SOD and dont have setcpu instaled.

i got one more little problem, i can boot android wen it is not conected to usb ou power.

thanks

Edited by r1c4rd0

Guest kgp700
Comment in init.rc entry:

write /sys/class/lightsensor/switch_cmd/lightsensor_file_cmd 1

So just disable in config: CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO

disabled CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO in .config

CONFIG_LOCALVERSION=""

# CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO is not set

but it's same

post-607710-1299283813_thumb.jpg

use beta2 modules(3.3.2011update modules) + beta1 multipdp.ko, dpram.ko, param.ko module

Edited by kgp700