Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

is there a way to install this GSM fix through ubuntu? i can't get the freaking updates to work...

add the sql update staments after the # lightsensor part in init.rc, this is just a thought,

that might work, if it does the database would be updated at every startup, but this doesnt hurt as long as the time is correct right? :(

Guest mkmkwong
Yes. Just change the kernel on the new on 03/09/2011

I have just tested 03/09/2011 kernel.

The charging signal is resumed normal but our region's omnia2 has freezing issue using phj tem's kernel.

Guest nelsontan
I have just tested 03/09/2011 kernel.

The charging signal is resumed normal but our region's omnia2 has freezing issue using phj tem's kernel.

devs plz make a 512MB installer

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

can anybody help me howt o install the beta 2 in my storage the most fast and safest way in ext4 format..!!! will be great ... i found couple of instruction but were difficult ..!!! which one is the best/.....

Guest Sinistersky
can anybody help me howt o install the beta 2 in my storage the most fast and safest way in ext4 format..!!! will be great ... i found couple of instruction but were difficult ..!!! which one is the best/.....

by jimmad

Guest emptyara

anyone can explain how to extract time.sh included in kgp700..

btw it has nice looks..feel more stable so far without SOD in a day or freeze.. but battery consumption still a main issue for me.

Guest Sinistersky
anyone can explain how to extract time.sh included in kgp700..

btw it has nice looks..feel more stable so far without SOD in a day or freeze.. but battery consumption still a main issue for me.

what is this kgp700 package...is this working properly or what? what does it include? link?

what is this kgp700 package...is this working properly or what? what does it include? link?

will it work on european omnias?

Sorry, but what are you doing here? You ask lots of questions and dont read nothing? How boring! :(

Guest Sinistersky
Sorry, but what are you doing here? You ask lots of questions and dont read nothing? How boring! :(

Sorry, but this is a forum, people ask questions... I did read everything, but I want a legit answer so I don't mess up my phone

Good enough for you troll?

Guest ASIDER

omnia 2 korea really good stable i like too much but i installed on sd card with ext3 i couldnt install on my storage as ext4 .

also how can solve dont see sd card

soory my english

Sorry, but this is a forum, people ask questions... I did read everything, but I want a legit answer so I don't mess up my phone

So go ahead, after all you are a "diehard".

Guest nelsontan
So go ahead, after all you are a "diehard".

can someone make an installer (512MB) for people with only 1gb sd card but dont want to install it to mystorage.

@slmz... i am sure u know how to extract time.sh thru ubuntu..am i right??

could u please teach me how to do it?? :D

I just open console, type cd /media/disk/ you got "user@ubuntu: media/disk$"

and paste all comands from time.sh (you open like text and copy) enter key and its done, for me it work.

Guest avantgarde280

not so enough i think... :D

Guest alen147
please can someone make a package installation of beta2 with all updates? There are a lot of files now...

+1

What does it mean when I cant unmount mystorage in gparted. can i continue with deleting of the storage?

Edited by alen147