Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

"disappearing sound during call"

This is a show stopper, but if sound can be maintained using calllight or one of the similar type of apps then I cant see a reason why B3 cant be released now :) B1 and B2 were in worse position that that.

Yes, and sensors who is matter with this?

Guest stoikoff

Hello colleagues use google translation excuse me if there are errors so

I started ISO

file and want to ask whether there is a way for more space for memory

:) :)

Guest skunk 01

Hi guys , i've follow this topic until 19/03 update , but i'm stopping there ; there's someone that can give me a pack with the last updates official and unofficial to run Android on MyStorage for the daily use ? i want the release without SOD and with all the last changes like camera and with the best 2d 3d libs.

Thanks in advice , and sorry my English....i hope u can understand what i mean :)

Edited by skunk 01

Guest shoarmabakpao

EDIT: site is working again.

Please delete this post since it is unnecessery

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Guest stoikoff

Can you explain how is it possible to increase fs.iso file up to 1024 Mb AND MORE ??? HELP LOW MEMORY :) :)

PS RUN GREAT TY

Edited by stoikoff

Guest urkopi

Trac, timeline, wiki... are down... NEW UPDATE? :)

EDIT: What about the BATTERY issue? With setCPU, the battery downs from 84% to 26% in 8h! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Edited by urkopi

Guest voyteckst
Trac, timeline, wiki... are down... NEW UPDATE? :)

EDIT: What about the BATTERY issue? With setCPU, the battery downs from 84% to 26% in 8h! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

No new update for now. Many people follow trac/browse and click on the source browser without any idea what for it is. That generates huge load on servers.

Guest urkopi
No new update for now. Many people follow trac/browse and click on the source browser without any idea what for it is. That generates huge load on servers.

Okey, thanks voyteckst, and now the battery, how to fix the drain battery issue?

Thanks again!

Guest stoikoff

I still own, some managed to start the game angry birds normally comes to me a white screen

as it is written so sym install it and also provided again and again white screen already

make myself crazy :) :)

Help please

excuse me if misspellings

Guest nachoijs

voyteckst, can you tel us, at least, if in the froyo version you are testing the battery drain issue is solved??

thanks!

nachoijs

Guest voyteckst
Okey, thanks voyteckst, and now the battery, how to fix the drain battery issue?

Thanks again!

On Froyo with enabled data, calling, checking mail every 30min it lasts over 24 hours. It's rather good result for phone with android, don't You think? Just check other forums ;-)

Guest urkopi
On Froyo with enabled data, calling, checking mail every 30min it lasts over 24 hours. It's rather good result for phone with android, don't You think? Just check other forums ;-)

It's OK!

By the way.. voyteckst.. multitouch is working in froyo or not? is in froyo the 24 bits display enabled or not?

Thanks!

Edited by urkopi

Guest voyteckst
It's OK!

By the way.. voyteckst.. multitouch is working in froyo or not? is in froyo the 24 bits display enabled or not?

Thanks!

Omnia 2 doesn't have capacitive screen.

Guest llaa51

awesome news....thanks for your hard work devs.....really hope froyo releases soon. btw, can u now watch youtube videos and other video streaming websites on froyo?

Edited by llaa51

froyo-main-screens-rm-eng.jpgPlease devs, dont break my heart!

:) :) :) :P ;) :( :( :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by slmz

Yes, and sensors who is matter with this?

Not alot of people I'd think, solving phone hung/sleep issues would outweigh the lacking of some sensors, which are probably easier to fix in new updates later on.

Guest llaa51
froyo-main-screens-rm-eng.jpgPlease devs, dont break my heart!

:) :) :) :P ;) :( :( :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

omg pls tell me that's froyo on the omnia ii and that it just got released :o

Guest xibianliang
Not alot of people I'd think, solving phone hung/sleep issues would outweigh the lacking of some sensors, which are probably easier to fix in new updates later on.

Exactly! i can also do without the sensor features so long as the system is free of accassional freezes, random rebootings, SODs and reasonably fast.maybe i'm not alone in thinking so? anyway really appreciate what you've achieved in porting Android to Omnia2.

omg pls tell me that's froyo on the omnia ii and that it just got released :)

No man, unfortunately it is just my delirious, this waiting is driving me crazy!

Guest llaa51
No man, unfortunately it is just my delirious, this waiting is driving me crazy!

haha....im sure everyone here wants froyo as much as you do...maybe even more :)

Guest bluhound

Is the DL site down?

I can't access it from my side for the past day.

EDIT: Never mind, its working again.

Edited by bluhound