Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest alabama20

Voyteckst when will the next beta released because it's 4 months later from the froyo release. I don't begging you with this but we just wanna know that it's worth to wait for it or we could sell O2 and buy something else. Plse reply!

Guest Andim8fg

Do these two lags of our Omnia running Spb Shell 3d, happen because of the ability of our hardware appliance or Android is still not running 100%?

Guest osmington

hello guys

2 days ago i had my upgrade. now i have an S2 and my wife can have the omnia so i will keep on using this thread as it's been fantastic for a great under-rated phone.

well done devs, i eagerly await more great work.

;)

Guest andreslopez93

Hi I see the project is stopped in its development, the developers stopped us?would be good to answer them to know if we wait, or permanently moved to a terminal with android native.

best regards

Guest erikcas

Hi I see the project is stopped in its development, the developers stopped us?would be good to answer them to know if we wait, or permanently moved to a terminal with android native.

best regards

Think you have to be patient. I think devs are working, but only publish when they can come up with serious enhancements.

I while ago the whole community was jumping around and speculating about minor code-changes when they published a modification in code that was only a preparation to an enhancement.

Just wait. They will come up with good things. For now enjoy the fact that you can play around with Android on your WM-mobile, altough it is buggy sometimes.

Guest thanh_nha0706

I'm not a developer, thus all I have to do is waiting the positive news from the team. Hope they're now working on it and will release the new version soon. Have a good day all!

Guest voyteckst

I'm not a developer, thus all I have to do is waiting the positive news from the team. Hope they're now working on it and will release the new version soon. Have a good day all!

We all are on holidays now - one week left ;-)

Guest y17dt

We all are on holidays now - one week left ;-)

I think he has got one week of holidays left!

NOT release in one week!

@voyteckst: I wish you nice holidays!

Guest Arthanatos

Hehe good to hear you're still working on it :)

Am running Omnia2Droid Froyo atm, made my own ext4 partition on My Storage using Ubuntu and just extracted the .tar.gz file to it. Also extracted the 2d/3d drivers onto it. Everything works perfectly, except for one little problem: sometimes (pretty random) my phone won't wake up. Only rarely though. Think this'll be solved with the next update?

Guest thanh_nha0706

Hehe good to hear you're still working on it :)

Am running Omnia2Droid Froyo atm, made my own ext4 partition on My Storage using Ubuntu and just extracted the .tar.gz file to it. Also extracted the 2d/3d drivers onto it. Everything works perfectly, except for one little problem: sometimes (pretty random) my phone won't wake up. Only rarely though. Think this'll be solved with the next update?

Yep! According to the developer team, this problem has been solved in the new version, which will be released soon. Keep hoping and waiting for the good news. And once again, thank the team so much!!!

Guest xcavs

Thanks dev for your effort smile.gif, I certainly hope that this project is still running although this forum is quiet but we are still waiting for it. laugh.gif

Guest riku89

Hi , i just flashed my omnia icon with the froyo bundle version , but after flashing it , my network starts becoming unstable and get disconnected easily ...I have tried to hard reset , reset the entire firmware ( which the samsung service centre actually help me recover my firmware ) , but no matter what , the problem still persist , what should i do?

Guest hetero

good job guys hope u achieve the target soon...wish u a good luck and it would be great if u start a new topic with the summary of ur great work and a step notes to follow after the holiday and the new updates :)

cant wait till the end of week loool