pocketmusic problem please Help

Guest esedust
Try this App >click< instead of your PowerButton

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

thanks, i tried this but when i ulock the sounds stops too... i´d like to know why yesterday didnt do this strange thing... I´ve tryed to uninstall and install it again but doesnt work

Guest Freezy1982

For me it works... Here how I got it:

- Install ScreenSwitch and root it to a HardwareButton (you can use AEButton+ to get more HardwareButtonActions)

- Start PocketPlayer (or what else) and also start playing

- Press your define HardwareButton and you are done! (Screen is off and Device is locked then)

PS: If you unlock your Device or you switch it on accidentially or even the Lockscreen appears - you have to use ScreenSwitch once again

PPS: I'm using standard WM6.5 SlidingLock - you too?

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest esedust

i found a better solution!

yo have to go to menu/keymapping options/ and add a neu mapping and chose display on/of and select the key you want... it works! then when the o2 is locked you only press the unlocking key and the player doesnt stop.

i also have instaled LCG Jukebox, is a god player that dont stop when locking and reads music from folders directly but pocketmusic has bigger buttons, i prefeer this one

i hope it helps you

Guest Freezy1982
i found a better solution!

yo have to go to menu/keymapping options/ and add a neu mapping and chose display on/of and select the key you want... it works! then when the o2 is locked you only press the unlocking key and the player doesnt stop.

i also have instaled LCG Jukebox, is a god player that dont stop when locking and reads music from folders directly but pocketmusic has bigger buttons, i prefeer this one

i hope it helps you

THX for this info.. I will have a try soon :rolleyes: