SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 AMDZero's Rom- Theme Customization

Guest Cherry Limeade Douche

Guest Cherry Limeade Douche

Hey guys, I didn't see this posted anywhere so forgive me if it is. I flashed my device to AMDZero's "ZeroBase" rom and realized of course that the SPB Mobile Shell pre-installed is outfitted with a custom skin. It made me wonder how to actually customize the SPB Mobile Shell theme and image files, so I went looking around and found this lovely app.

Basically it's a version of HTC Sense for SPB Mobile Shell- but it also comes with a fully featured config program, meaning it allows you to visually change all aspects of SPB Mobile shell directly on your device (you will definitely have to edit and upload custom theme pictures to the device beforehand).

I just figured it would be nice to throw out a mention for those of us using SPB Mobile shell that haven't been able to find information on altering the overall theme.

I take no credit, and have absolutely nothing to do with the development of this app- I'm just sharing :rolleyes: !

Naong's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 XDA Thread

Hey guys, I didn't see this posted anywhere so forgive me if it is. I flashed my device to AMDZero's "ZeroBase" rom and realized of course that the SPB Mobile Shell pre-installed is outfitted with a custom skin. It made me wonder how to actually customize the SPB Mobile Shell theme and image files, so I went looking around and found this lovely app.

Basically it's a version of HTC Sense for SPB Mobile Shell- but it also comes with a fully featured config program, meaning it allows you to visually change all aspects of SPB Mobile shell directly on your device (you will definitely have to edit and upload custom theme pictures to the device beforehand).

I just figured it would be nice to throw out a mention for those of us using SPB Mobile shell that haven't been able to find information on altering the overall theme.

I take no credit, and have absolutely nothing to do with the development of this app- I'm just sharing :rolleyes: !

Naong's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 XDA Thread

I currently using this with a ninja rom (black and blue).. works pretty well... does have some memory leak, but I have my phone set to autoclean (with SK tools) and reboot every morning...

Hasn't been updated in a while, but it is nice...

Guest sh0rtyb
works pretty well... does have some memory leak,

Hasn't been updated in a while, but it is nice...

above^

I had to ditch it for a clean spb shell cause my omnia couldnt handle the leaks. O2 is better hardware i realize it could run alot better havent tried.