bell I8000LUGIJ6

Guest capercb

Guest capercb

Hi I would like to know if I can flash the pda part only on the phone , I have read and read and read and have become more confuse then ever . some say yes , some say no , some say u have to flash the csc along with it , some say the flash the phone part . I have read for weeks now and found almost every thread started for the bell omnia i8000l get's confuse with other subjects such (unlocking phone, other people that have the l model but not from bell , how's the weather up there and how is your mother !!!) ..I would like to flash it with the a up to date rom without the bloatware ..does the pda # has to be the same as the csc # because i cannot find any J5F rom's that are made for the L series ..thanks in advance ...and if there is any bell members that have a clean rom without the bell bloatware that will would work with I8000LUGIJ6 and wouldn't mind sharing it , I would appreciate it....thanks. and i am hoping that this is the last i will have to read about flashing the phone... :rolleyes:

Guest Mach2003

I build roms for my Bell Omnia I8000L all the time.

CSC: Keep the Bell One (or edit it properly), or you won't have data connection.

PDA: Flash what ever you like!

PHONE: I've never been brave enough to flash this part onto mine (Bell's L version firmware).