[ROMS] xLightWaverx i920.Leopard.ALPHA.V2.1.DG21.23569.Lite

Guest xlightwaverx

Guest xlightwaverx

i920.Leopard.ALPHA.V2.1.DG21.23569.Lite.nb0

This is the OOBERLite ALPHA RELEASE 2.1.

101124005905.png101124010010.png101124005930.png

Removed:

Everything (No, I really am not kidding)

Put Back In:

SYS BASE 23569 [WM6.5.5]

Minus Office, OneNote, Sample Music, Sim ToolKit, MyPhone, Themes, WelcomeCenter, Widget Crap

T. I . T. A. N. I. U. M.

Samung DG21 Dynamic Link Libraries

Executables for Samsung Configurations

Camera and Firmware for the i920

Samsung Stock Software

Dialer with Call Log, File Manager, LockScreen, Clock & Alarm, Calendar, Ringtones, Photo Album

Nuance VRS

Media Player

FMRadio

Swype

Latest MyPhone

StartUp Graphix

Semi-Custom Theme

2.1alpha:

Reverted to SYS23569 CHOME Titanium Scripts (much nicer!)

Fixed Clock & Alarm Animations

Switched to 4X HoneyComb Grid

Shutdown Ability B)

2.0alpha: Removed

This ROM is an Alpha Release with things wrong with it. From what I know, Titanium SPlugins needs some work in dealing with some linking, and some of the Samsung Settings are not functioning, i.e., device version, phone settings, etc. Other than that, she is fast as a Leopard.

Download HERE 94,142,776 Bytes

Edited by xlightwaverx

Guest dumfone
Nice.

@ xLightWaverx Ran Leopard for a couple days until Amd released his. I cannot recall any performance issues what so ever and seemed very stablebe th

Only thing that I could suggest other then building on top of it (ie. Blinging it out), is adding xda_uc. Although I have just recently started using it, I should have started a long time ago. Now though it has become essential for me, (mostly because I am lazy and impatient) but Sometimes I get to flashing so much that I do not install 3/4 of the apps I want because I never know how long until my next flash. Of course this is not an issue for those that do not flash a lot or have not been flashing for a while, cause hell it did not bother me before I started using it B)

Other then that I think it may be one of the most stable BaseRoms I have used on the i920-cant wait to see where you go with it!

Guest amdzero
@ xLightWaverx Ran Leopard for a couple days until Amd released his. I cannot recall any performance issues what so ever and seemed very stablebe th

Only thing that I could suggest other then building on top of it (ie. Blinging it out), is adding xda_uc. Although I have just recently started using it, I should have started a long time ago. Now though it has become essential for me, (mostly because I am lazy and impatient) but Sometimes I get to flashing so much that I do not install 3/4 of the apps I want because I never know how long until my next flash. Of course this is not an issue for those that do not flash a lot or have not been flashing for a while, cause hell it did not bother me before I started using it B)

Other then that I think it may be one of the most stable BaseRoms I have used on the i920-cant wait to see where you go with it!

This is a good thing to add, especially for flash-a-holics like us!

Here is the OEM Package I use for XDA_UC:

PAC_XDA_UC_1_1_0.zip

Guest xlightwaverx

Do I need to add a MortScript Package to the rom as well? Any documentation?

X

Edit: I'll look into after I get this ROM finalized, at least the OOBERLite one.

This is a good thing to add, especially for flash-a-holics like us!

Here is the OEM Package I use for XDA_UC:

PAC_XDA_UC_1_1_0.zip

Edited by xlightwaverx

Guest amdzero
Do I need to add a MortScript Package to the rom as well? Any documentation?

X

Edit: I'll look into after I get this ROM finalized, at least the OOBERLite one.

yes it requires mortscript. That package originally had mortscript in it, but I removed it as I used mortscript 4.2 stable, instead of 4.3 beta.

Here is my mortscript OEM package for chefs as well:

MortScript_4_2_PPC.zip

Guest xlightwaverx
yes it requires mortscript. That package originally had mortscript in it, but I removed it as I used mortscript 4.2 stable, instead of 4.3 beta.

Here is my mortscript OEM package for chefs as well:

MortScript_4_2_PPC.zip

Thanks. When I get to a computer ill look into it.

X

• 4 months later...
Guest xlightwaverx
Is this rom still in development? I am thinking about flashing to it when I get home today.

It's still usable, it's just a lite ROM.

X