i8000 rom problem

Guest tankoto

Guest tankoto

hi ,sorry for my bad english but i have a big problem .i buy omnia 2 i8000 with WM 6.1 rom afrer that i decided to use wm6.5 rom and after flashing GSM and camera moduls stops to working.After that i see that my i8000 camera is 8.0megapixels. I search information for ROM for this model in internet but cant find anything. please help me.

Guest kimitza
hi ,sorry for my bad english but i have a big problem .i buy omnia 2 i8000 with WM 6.1 rom afrer that i decided to use wm6.5 rom and after flashing GSM and camera moduls stops to working.After that i see that my i8000 camera is 8.0megapixels. I search information for ROM for this model in internet but cant find anything. please help me.

give us more details. what rom did you used? did you flashed all parts? we cant help if we don't know more.

I also had i8000 with WM 6.1. And I flashed it successfully to 6.5. But I have standard 5.0 MPx camera. I've never heard about 8 Mpx! Could you send a link? Is it really Omnia2, i8000?

According to available info it has to be 5.0 - see official web site

Guest tankoto

yes i change all parts, first i use secany's rom's /try almoust all versions/ but no result ,after that i try many different WM6.5 and WM6.1 rom's but again no result .i think that the problem is that my i8000 is some modification different from standart model.

Guest kimitza

pff..where are you from and where did you buy this phone? i've googled around and i couldn't find anything on a 8mp omnia 2. I've heard roumors the cmos sensor would be limited to 5 mp, but...

Maybe your phone it's a limited edition or something....but, like i said, i never heard of this...

Guest kimitza
i am from bulgaria ,my frend is buy this telephone from germany.

we're neighbours B))..i'm from romania..you bought new or used? I just don't have any idea...Maybe you should get samsung support...

After some googling around, it seems there was a omnia 2 with 8mp for germany only.Couldn't find more details..maybe some german users can give us more info on this matter?

Edited by kimitza

ok ,thank you B)

I'm from Bulgaria too. You can try something. I suppose that you flashed your phone with the custom/cooked rom, did you! You should go to Samsung settings - General Settings - Language Change. Use for example Russian, type 1234 when it says to confirm and after 2-3 automatic resets if you get lucky you'll have your old 6.1 rom.

Edited by ra6o74