[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest L0cu7us
Good work guys, i'm using this rom so far and it's amazing and fast, now i have flashed a couple of days ago the 2.75 and is ok....but i have found a little problem, during a call i can't modify the volume of speaker (the bar change but volume not!), no one have this problem? I don't know if is related with last changes of the rom, but previously was ok.

:)

confirmed, same thing here, volume bar changes but NOT the volume.

Guest devoluti0n

Hi there, I'm not an expert in roms.

I'm actually using the roggin rom for my A1. What does this rom could bring me ?

I rather asking before flashing, so I may not lose some time.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by devoluti0n

Hi,

Try to flash the patch in attachment :)

Thank you very much for your patch

Unfortunately, it doesn't work when I flash it with malez recovery with no signature check.

Maybe i need to wipe dalvik-cache or other ?

Thanks dude.

I do :/ and same error :) It strange normally the rom is independent of rom , heuu i Think XD

I also had trouble to make nandroid backup. But after wiping the cache (not dalvik) it did work ... very strange !

Guest elbartoo

Hey small question...

I just install the lite version (you were hard on the lite btw^^) and i just saw there is not the email app anymore.

I downloaded the email.apk but i can't find how to install it... I put it in system\app with root explorer but it does not work...

Any idea?

Guest masstony
Hey small question...

I just install the lite version (you were hard on the lite btw^^) and i just saw there is not the email app anymore.

I downloaded the email.apk but i can't find how to install it... I put it in system\app with root explorer but it does not work...

Any idea?

Try to click on it with root explorer and install like a normal app....for me worked with calendar :)

Guest elbartoo
Try to click on it with root explorer and install like a normal app....for me worked with calendar :)

When i click on it does not want to instal says "application not installed" pretty annoying! :)

Guest sunshine333

I used this ROM for about 2 weeks (2 -> 2.5 -> 2.75 lite) and am finally giving up. It's really nice feature-wise but is not consistently fast. It stutters and lags for me on my Liquid 256. Even from a totally fresh flash of the newest bin and a flash of 2.75 lite. It seems particularly so when using apps that require a network connection. Anyone else have this experience?

Guest jayziac
I used this ROM for about 2 weeks (2 -> 2.5 -> 2.75 lite) and am finally giving up. It's really nice feature-wise but is not consistently fast. It stutters and lags for me on my Liquid 256. Even from a totally fresh flash of the newest bin and a flash of 2.75 lite. It seems particularly so when using apps that require a network connection. Anyone else have this experience?

I haven't noticed anything like that. Are you switching between apps often or using one app that uses the network and it stutters? If it's the latter case then it may be your network or that particular app and not the ROM.

Guest Harness
confirmed, same thing here, volume bar changes but NOT the volume.

This is odd. I don't have this issue. I have no idea how to fix this.

Did you enable DSP Manager perhaps?

Guest Harness
Someone can explain me a manual method to unlock the market ?

I tried with malez recovery but it doesn't work.

I can't install a lot of applications.

Thank you !

My laptop is retired for tonight. I'll post this in ~8 hours from now.

Harness.

Guest masstony
This is odd. I don't have this issue. I have no idea how to fix this.

Did you enable DSP Manager perhaps?

Yes, i have enabled DSP Manager.....could be this that gives problems? Now i'm reverting to 2.5, but probably make some test with 2.75 and try to disable DSP.

nice version dario!

i can move on sdcard all app(with TB)

DSP is working

only 1 bug... the volume..

when i am calling, i can't up or down volume...

only it.

Gatch.