[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest Alvan Yap
hi dario, any news for the small request? btw i have few question would like your clarification:

1. since i'm using ferrari edition and as u know acer use EUU tools to update my ferrari, and i founded that the current ferrari is not compatible with metal froyo, which means if i insist want to use metalfroyo i need to flash the normal liquid E froyo rom first correct(can flash AAP version instead of EMEA?)?

2. after flash can i revert back to ferrari rom using back EUU tools?

3. as i understanding this rom is without any chinese support right?any solution for this?

thanks a lot :)

Alvan Yap

i tested my self :)

1. yes need to flash the normal liquid E rom (and AAP is working perfectly)

2. no cannot use EUU tools, must use Liquid Tools instead of EUU which means need to extract out the rom bin from the setup file

3. the rom inside have locale setting but not completely change back to chinese :(

thanks dario for your great work

PS: i still waiting reply from you :lol: thanks !

ciao team,

just installed last version, this rom is amazing, seems very fast and responsive

I will try it and provide a feedback in these days, for now I have only a problemi with Malez rec. : not possible to perform a nandroid ( also BART) backup, always error.

it's a known problem? does it happened to someone else?

Hi Dario this rom is amazing fast !!

how about a fc in camera application and Video ?

is possible to have an animation with android to crap in a apple??? :) :( :)

ahahah the rom is amazing but i prefer so much the animation! i hate apple and microsoft too!!

the apples are for pig.......

Edited by devkon

Guest Alvan Yap

is possible to have an animation with android to crap in a apple??? :) :lol: :)

i thought the animation with android to crap in a apple is already include in the start up?my 1 have but frankly i more prefer the original android :(

Guest Harness

is possible to have an animation with android to crap in a apple??? :) :lol: :(

ahahah the rom is amazing but i prefer so much the animation! i hate apple and microsoft too!!

the apples are for pig.......

I have no fc in cam/video either. Clear cache/dalvik. :)

This new version of the rom seems to eat more battery then previous on my liquid!!

I'll look into it.

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest jayziac
ciao team,

just installed last version, this rom is amazing, seems very fast and responsive

I will try it and provide a feedback in these days, for now I have only a problemi with Malez rec. : not possible to perform a nandroid ( also BART) backup, always error.

it's a known problem? does it happened to someone else?

In malez recovery, do a 'clear cache' before nandroid backup and you should be ok. It's a known problem with malez recovery 0.6.1

i thought the animation with android to crap in a apple is already include in the start up?my 1 have but frankly i more prefer the original android :)

If you remove /system/media/bootanimation.zip (rooted & remounted rw), the next time you boot it goes back to original android animation.

Edited by jayziac

Guest Alvan Yap
In malez recovery, do a 'clear cache' before nandroid backup and you should be ok. It's a known problem with malez recovery 0.6.1

If you remove /system/etc/bootanimation.zip (rooted & remounted rw), the next time you boot it goes back to original android animation.

thanks for the info but i can't find anyt bootanimation.zip under the /system/etc/

btw do you facing any problem on wifi tethering?i'm having error when i try to switch it on

Guest Harness
thanks for the info but i can't find anyt bootanimation.zip under the /system/etc/

btw do you facing any problem on wifi tethering?i'm having error when i try to switch it on

No problems.

Harness.

Dario and I speculate that because your liquid is the ferarri version, something could be not allowing it to work if the typical wipes don't work, so we recommend this:

http://code.google.com/p/liquid-tether/downloads/list

Edited by Harness

Guest jayziac

oops, I meant /system/media/bootanimation.zip. I've never tried tethering since I only use wifi for data (and 2G rarely).

Guest Harness
i've found a bug on the lite version, gmaps navigation do not work, it try to dowload the voice package and FC...

Can't replicate this either. Have you tried downloading the tts app without having GMaps do it?

Harness.

the workaround works! :)

thank you!

Guest Morris Lee

I realized that I can't silence the notifications, option for silence actually says "silent", which is contridictory. And the volume for notification is always synced with the ringtone volume, so I can't just mute it. What can I do here??

Guest Harness
I realized that I can't silence the notifications, option for silence actually says "silent", which is contridictory. And the volume for notification is always synced with the ringtone volume, so I can't just mute it. What can I do here??

I added the "Silent" option, it works fine.

Harness.

Guest Harness

I added the "Silent" option, it works fine.

Harness.

Edit: Also, you can edit Volumes independently in the Sound section of the Settings CP.

Edited by Harness

Guest L0cu7us
Can't replicate this either. Have you tried downloading the tts app without having GMaps do it?

Harness.

yes, i have also installed Pico TTS, but also if i open settings->voice settings->voice synthesis settings -> FC :-/

Guest Harness

Where are you getting this settings menu? I've checked maps, navigation, and settings...

Search this in market: pname:com.svox.langpack.installer

That's the TTS app used by google nav.

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest Harness
means i try to restart in malez recovery then wipe this 2 first? :)

Yes, my apologies. ;)

Some really nice updates to come guys. I got a few things working tonight that I wanted to work that I think you'll like.

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest Alvan Yap
Yes, my apologies. :)

Some really nice updates to come guys. I got a few things working tonight that I wanted to work that I think you'll like.

Harness.

wipe this 2 already but still error come out, the apps install and can start buy my laptop cannot detect the phone via wifi XD anyways thanks for the assist

Does VoiceSearch work for any1 using this rom? just curious if its yet working or that I did something wrong.

I've re-install rom many time as well as re-install voicesearch plenty time, still no good.

Edited by Ryojin

Guest Harness
wipe this 2 already but still error come out, the apps install and can start buy my laptop cannot detect the phone via wifi XD anyways thanks for the assist

Did you try the link I suggested above?

Harness.

Try this: adb.exe logcat | grep Tethering -f /sdcard/Tethering.log

Turn on, and attempt to tether with your phone while this is running. After you have attempted this, turn off tethering, and then press Control + C to end it. Upload this logfile for me and I'll look at it.

Edited by Harness