[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest mannu
Finished testing,now i'm at school and i'm writing from my Liquid "Metal" :)

:rolleyes: first boot took forever and keep coming force close atleast twice a second.. tried to go to bootloader again to flash fresh.. but cannot access it even by vol up+cam+power :rolleyes:

any solution?

Guest Ma7moud
:) first boot took forever and keep coming force close atleast twice a second.. tried to go to bootloader again to flash fresh.. but cannot access it even by vol up+cam+power :rolleyes:

any solution?

does the phone vibrate twice when you press vol up+cam+power ?

Guest usju

This is still by far my favourite ROM (especially due to metal camera) but I cant use it for the problem with apps2SD scripts. And no, the fixes posted in these pages do not work for me. It just shows green for "Apps are on SD!" but cannot use swap partition and system information tab is broken. Thats means either A2SD is halfly fixed or its actually not working but just showing green.

Guest dutta6
This is still by far my favourite ROM (especially due to metal camera) but I cant use it for the problem with apps2SD scripts. And no, the fixes posted in these pages do not work for me. It just shows green for "Apps are on SD!" but cannot use swap partition and system information tab is broken. Thats means either A2SD is halfly fixed or its actually not working but just showing green.

I am also having the same problem, I tried the fix that was posted and it did not work. Also, even with the fix, you cant play around with any of the settings in A2SD. Really like the stability of this rom otherwise, but I have too many apps for internal storage only.

Guest usju

Lol, the internal storage is not even enough for my Dalvik-cache!!! I am getting low memory errors with working apps2sd on other roms.

I hoped for a separate script to install apps2sd on Metalfroyo using Gscript .sh + busybox, like how it was done in the old days.

Guest fezy

Hi can someone please re upload the the froyo metal version v3.1.11 with the a2sd script fix the link on the previous page doesn't work.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dario93

Any new development of this beauty?

Well,we have started working again with CDTeam,so there'll be news and updates very soon :)

Guest abgsiddiq

Well,we have started working again with CDTeam,so there'll be news and updates very soon :)

Good news then. Hope app2sd issues would be resolve.

Guest vikings123

Can not wait to see the new release of this beauty.

Since T&L project was terminated, I use this for my daily purpose.

Guest Incendor

Hey guys, the ROM sounds VERY NICE!

But I have a few questions:

I have a "standard" European Liquid with Android 2.1 "Eclair" installed.

Is it right, that an installed official 2.2 "Froyo" .bin is required to flash this ROM?

And if yes, which .bin do I use best?

Thanks in advance! ~ Incendor

Guest zorginho

Hey guys, the ROM sounds VERY NICE!

But I have a few questions:

I have a "standard" European Liquid with Android 2.1 "Eclair" installed.

Is it right, that an installed official 2.2 "Froyo" .bin is required to flash this ROM?

And if yes, which .bin do I use best?

Thanks in advance! ~ Incendor

yeah you need to use the 4.002.14 or the 4.008.08

Guest AcerFerrari

Dario93;

This rom for me is too unstable. I enabled OC to 921MHz (as usual) and the phone bricked every 1 hour. I had to pull out batteries and reboot. I have rebooted >5times but the situation didn't change. Please help me!

Flashing procedure:

LiquidNext 1.6.1-->wipe all one by one-->flash FroyoMetal-->Always brick

Flash .vfit rom again-->install recovery-->wipe all one by one-->flash FroyoMetal-->Always brick

please help!

Guest vikings123

Dario93;

This rom for me is too unstable. I enabled OC to 921MHz (as usual) and the phone bricked every 1 hour. I had to pull out batteries and reboot. I have rebooted >5times but the situation didn't change. Please help me!

Flashing procedure:

LiquidNext 1.6.1-->wipe all one by one-->flash FroyoMetal-->Always brick

Flash .vfit rom again-->install recovery-->wipe all one by one-->flash FroyoMetal-->Always brick

please help!

It works just fine for me.

Not so fast as LiquidNext 1.6.1 , but is stable enough for my daily purposes.

I flashed it on top of T&L, wiped first of course. No problem at all.

Guest AcerFerrari

It works just fine for me.

Not so fast as LiquidNext 1.6.1 , but is stable enough for my daily purposes.

I flashed it on top of T&L, wiped first of course. No problem at all.

Me2! Just don't understand......Mine is Acer Liquid S100

Guest vikings123

Me2! Just don't understand......Mine is Acer Liquid S100

Same as mine.

How about flashing back to stock ROM first, then flash this MOD?

Guest AcerFerrari

Same as mine.

How about flashing back to stock ROM first, then flash this MOD?

I have, I flashed back to .VFIT rom and flashed this MOD, don't work. I really gave up and now I am using MIUI from China

Guest vikings123

I have, I flashed back to .VFIT rom and flashed this MOD, don't work. I really gave up and now I am using MIUI from China

I meant the original BIN from Acer, not the one from VFIT.