post your vega desktops

Guest ricwales1

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Here's my home screen so far after a week or so use... am using Launcher Pro with 8x6 icon grid.

post-792837-1291729788_thumb.png

Still have a few pics to add - 3 other cats - then decide what to do with the other home screens.

Guest MonkeyBoy451
Only got my Vega yesterday so I have not had much time to play with it, but here is my work in progress home screen (1 one of 3):

post-797044-1291734510_thumb.png

What widget/app are you using for the 2 vertical bars either side of your music/feeds?

Here's my home screen, using launcher pro, wifi widget, google weather widget, calendar widget, power widget and an analogue clock (from market).

Looking good. Is the tune in radio app hardware or a wifi radio ? thanks

Guest Sir Gash
What widget/app are you using for the 2 vertical bars either side of your music/feeds?

It is called Power Control Plus (widget): http://www.appbrain.com/app/power-control-...s.eclairwidgets

It isn't free but it's worth the money, you can also use custom shortcuts which I use in the right strip (links to Folder Organiser folder shortcuts).

Guest masterpfa
Yeah thats the only I managed to get get a screenshot ... it's not too difficult for non techee's out there. There are some market apps but none seem to work on the vega.

Anyway here is mine ...

post-117915-1291160374_thumb.png

I am still toying will mine so the layout is nowhere near finished but its a start ... Background was from deviantarts

Very Nice, want one now (So does everyone else I know but this may save a kids life! Well stop my lot fighting over the laptop at least! ;) )

Great potential here, how you finding it?

Guest Retrorious
Nice! How did you do it? What widgets, launcher, etc are those?

well starting from the top

- Extended controls on top

- The stock news and weather widget

- Simi Clock

- Launcher pro with a dock and icons from launcherpro.droidicon.com

The rest (home, back, menu buttons, notifications) I customized in framework-res.apk and the font is the Avenir font

And the wallpaper is this one : Wallpaper

Edited by Retrorious

Guest Sir Gash

- Simi Clock

The rest (home, back, menu buttons, notifications) I customized in framework-res.apk and the font is the Avenir font

Good work!

Would you mind sharing your framework-res.apk? I really like the dark notifications and coloured icons.

Cheers

- Simi Clock

I followed the link for the wallpaper and downloaded it but I can not see how to set it. The only place I can see the downloaded file is in downloads in ifilemanager and when I click it, it's shows it but does not give any options. Obviously I am doing something but for the life of me I can not see what.

Guest dazzawright
Whats the custom clock app called?

That is the "West Ham Clock And News" app from the market. It is not free but gives you several clock options and news widget.

Here are my new screens ..

post-718542-1292073259_thumb.png

post-718542-1292073267_thumb.png

post-718542-1292073275_thumb.png

Guest Retrorious
Here is mine, taken with my phone camera as I can't be bothered plugging my Vega into my laptop!

Then just do it with adb wireless, I use it all the time

Guest Retrorious
I followed the link for the wallpaper and downloaded it but I can not see how to set it. The only place I can see the downloaded file is in downloads in ifilemanager and when I click it, it's shows it but does not give any options. Obviously I am doing something but for the life of me I can not see what.

You should set it with "Multipicture live wallpaper"

Edited by Retrorious