Orange San Francisco *SALE* - Only £84.15 + £10 TopUp + Free XMAS Gift Box

Guest sorrowuk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The_IMF
Just checked on the Orange shop web site and that indicates that both the Grey and White SFs are out of stock...

Wasn't out of stock when I ordered mine but they still haven't replied to my email yet...!!

Guest insurgente

maybe i was one of the lucky ones as I got an e-mail from Orange confirming my order.... now we'll see if it actually arrives tomorrow (damn orange only sending to billing address, ahhhhhh)

I got an e-mail from quidco already saying it's tracked, so i'm happy as it's my first time with them. However it came through at £12, with something at the bottom saying the amount with orange "sometimes goes up at a future date". anyone have experience with that?

Guest The_IMF
maybe i was one of the lucky ones as I got an e-mail from Orange confirming my order.... now we'll see if it actually arrives tomorrow (damn orange only sending to billing address, ahhhhhh)

I got an e-mail from quidco already saying it's tracked, so i'm happy as it's my first time with them. However it came through at £12, with something at the bottom saying the amount with orange "sometimes goes up at a future date". anyone have experience with that?

I hate that billing address thing... I won't be at home tomorrow! Still no bloody email... it's a pay as you go and I'm using a card registered to my home address! Why delay? Gits! lol

Guest targetbsp

My dad bought mine for me (for the orange customer discount) a few weeks back and they sent it 2 counties away from his billing address to me.

Was ordered over the phone though and I guess as they asked him security questions about his account it was a fairly safe bet for them.

Edited by targetbsp

Incidentally, I phoned my local Orange store earlier to see if they are running a similar offer for PAYG phones. Unfortunately not, it would appear.

well if thats the case nationwide it's a total no brainer unless you are very bothered about finding a OLED based unit. unfortunately i am, but will happily order online at the lower price if retail options round here are exhausted ;)

Guest insurgente

took about an hour for my orange e-mail to appear (and a bit longer for my quidco one...not bad)

my order number starts WS

from the site you posted

"order status

Order Being Readied For Dispatch "

yay ;)

Guest jamin100
took about an hour for my orange e-mail to appear (and a bit longer for my quidco one...not bad)

my order number starts WS

from the site you posted

"order status

Order Being Readied For Dispatch "

yay ;)

Same here, my order number starts with WS but mine has been dispatched and been given a tracking number for DPD.

I ordered a white SF at around 845 this morning.

Guest The_IMF

My order number starts WS.

I called them up and after 30 mins finally spoke to someone who said my 3 digits from my CC were missing? I gave the 3 digits and he said they'd call me if it didn't go through.

That was just over an hour ago now and that tracking website says:

"Problem with Order - we will contact you shortly"

Which is exactly what it said originally... bloody useless customer services!!!

Guest manit40

orange has just got a new stock of Sanfranciscos in yesterday so i ordered one for £79 should arrive tomozz i hope its been dispached and a gift box as well free when ya buy any orange mob over £30 i wounder whats in the gift box anyone know.. the orange shops are a waist of time around manchester none had the Sanfrancisco better online or phone 0800 079 2000 hope this helps ppl....

Guest flopyro

can someone help me out ? i already have a SF (buyed from ebay), but i want to buy one for my GF, can someone please help me ?

it would me a great christmas gift ;)

i can send the money via PayPal !

pleaaaaase !

Edited by flopyro

OUT OF STOCK!!! ;)

just got back to find local orange stores with 0 stock, shoulda ordered it online earlier even if it is the TFT model :P

Edited by Hanks6

btw i found out the orange online store draws on a different stockpile to telesales!!!....so phone 08000792000 to order it now!

still in-stock, i just ordered 3. you obviously cannot use quidco over the phone, but it's still £94 inc the £10 top-up.

Edited by Hanks6

Back from Orange store, white & grey in stock but £99 + £20 top-up, seller confirmed offer available only on-line ( and apparently by the phone )

regards

Guest whoop_whoop
... i wounder whats in the gift box anyone know.. the orange shops are a waist of time around manchester none had the Sanfrancisco better online or phone 0800 079 2000 hope this helps ppl....

I got a gift box 2 weeks ago when my sister bought mine using her £30 PAYG discount. The watch is poor, you get a phone sock which is actually quite nice and fits the SF well (until someone gets a phone-specific one done up!) as well as a yo-yo and a pack of cards. The cards are OK, the yo-yo not although it did entertain me (late 20s male) for a little while ;). It all comes in a little drawstring bag which then comes in a large box which is ribbon-wrapped. Thinking about it it's a nice present to give to a kid as-is ...

... the orange shops are a waist of time around manchester ...

Agree about CS in the UK - I went to one shop in Reading and asked if I could play with a SF, they told me that they (and all other UK stores) don't have working demos of ANY phones! You can imagine my reply: "How the hell are you supposed to buy a phone without knowing how it works?". Luckily the other shop in Reading pulled out one in stock for me to play with ...

Edited by whoop_whoop

Guest heavyduty00

does anyone know when the orange telesales close?

and is it a tft screen? from what ive read theres not a big difference between oled and tft right? is lcd screens much worse than tft?

thanks

Guest whoop_whoop
and is it a tft screen? from what ive read theres not a big difference between oled and tft right? is lcd screens much worse than tft?

Plenty of YouTube videos about, although not of the OSF (anyone who gets both should make one!).

seems to compare pretty well.