Phone turns off...

Hey guys,

Since a few weeks I'm having a quite annoying problem with my Omnia II (I8000). The phone (not the device, onlt the phone part) turns off by itself, apparently when it's "cold", around 10°C and lower which isn't exactly cold for an electronic device. And when it happens, it refuses to turn on again for a while. Clock seems to get affected too, with the clock marking earlier hours.

Did anyone had this or a similar problem? How did you manage to fix it? Or has anyone got any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!

I once had a problem with my phone going to sleep and never waking up even if I hold onto the lock button (which should unlock the phone in a locked state).

I never managed to find out the root cause of the problem, but then I didn't notice it coming back again after I did a reflash of my ROM to a higher version.

I once had a problem with my phone going to sleep and never waking up even if I hold onto the lock button (which should unlock the phone in a locked state).

I never managed to find out the root cause of the problem, but then I didn't notice it coming back again after I did a reflash of my ROM to a higher version.

Thank you, but I've already updated my ROM to the lastest official one (from KIES) and I'm still experiencing the same problem... :)