How to unlock my Samsung Focus from AT&T

Guest vic_msn

Guest vic_msn

Hello

How do I unlock my samsung focus locked to AT&T network.

I bought this from a eBay seller and he said the phone does not come with any contract.

So If I contact AT&T support will they give me an unlock code ?

What details do I need to provide to AT&T to get the unlock code from them ?

Thanks

Guest awarner

Not sure if AT&T will unlock it for you especially as your loacation shows you are not in an AT&T area.

You could try contacting member secany as he can unlock phones for you.

Be careful of people joining just to advertise an unlocking service as most are not valid and just spam advertising in general.

Guest vic_msn
Not sure if AT&T will unlock it for you especially as your loacation shows you are not in an AT&T area.

You could try contacting member secany as he can unlock phones for you.

Be careful of people joining just to advertise an unlocking service as most are not valid and just spam advertising in general.

Thanks for the reply..I have come across a service called FastGSM, is it any good ?

Guest gdrijver
Thanks for the reply..I have come across a service called FastGSM, is it any good ?

I used fastgsm to unlock my Bell Omnia 2 which was also a device that people claimed couldn't be unlocked but they were able to do it no problem. Can't guarantee it from the Samsung Focus, but if you try it and it works, do let me know

G

I used fastgsm to unlock my Bell Omnia 2 which was also a device that people claimed couldn't be unlocked but they were able to do it no problem. Can't guarantee it from the Samsung Focus, but if you try it and it works, do let me know

G

Should check my eBay thread :(

Guest purpleindigo

We can finally provide unlock codes for the Samsung i917 Focus on AT&T using a special tool just for that purpose.

It is rather expensive at the moment and while we're trying to reduce the price, I'm not sure if that will happen because at the moment there's only one bulk supplier.

http://bit.ly/g91RkZ

Edited by purpleindigo

Guest secany
We can finally provide unlock codes for the Samsung i917 Focus on AT&T using a special tool just for that purpose.

It is rather expensive at the moment and while we're trying to reduce the price, I'm not sure if that will happen because at the moment there's only one bulk supplier.

http://bit.ly/g91RkZ

This is ridiculous price!

If any one has order from unlocking SPAM link removed.co.uk , contact me by PM please.

@purpleindigo, let's see how you and your supplier get code for your customer after monday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gdrijver

G

Ok so I tried fastgsm and it worked just fine. I love Secany's work but this one was much cheaper. Sorry ;)

Guest zappasan
Hello

How do I unlock my samsung focus locked to AT&T network.

I bought this from a eBay seller and he said the phone does not come with any contract.

So If I contact AT&T support will they give me an unlock code ?

What details do I need to provide to AT&T to get the unlock code from them ?

Thanks

Hello

Go to www.samfirmware.com.

Get the flash-tool: I8700_WP7_Downloader_Ver_7.03_For_Retail_Device__Product_Force_Select__.exe.

Get the rom (pda,csc, etc) : I8700_XEN_I8700XENJK1.rar and flash the phone.

You get rid of all AT&T applications and have some languages available among english.

I bought mine from EBay, unlocked and not tied to any carrier.

Now it works nice, exept for the f. fact that is it not syncronizable with outlook.

Regards,

Zappasan

• 3 months later...
Guest kms108
Hello

Go to www.samfirmware.com.

Get the flash-tool: I8700_WP7_Downloader_Ver_7.03_For_Retail_Device__Product_Force_Select__.exe.

Get the rom (pda,csc, etc) : I8700_XEN_I8700XENJK1.rar and flash the phone.

You get rid of all AT&T applications and have some languages available among english.

I bought mine from EBay, unlocked and not tied to any carrier.

Now it works nice, exept for the f. fact that is it not syncronizable with outlook.

Regards,

Zappasan

flashing roms will not unlock the phone.