i920 ROMs

Guest pma7779

Can anyone give me a list of all the people who cook ROMs. I know of AMDZERO and Ninja4Hire. Anyone else? I've tried the ROMs of AMDZERO and Ninja4Hire, i enjoy them but I can;t find one that I love and want to keep.

Please help,

Noobie still trying to figure things out.

Guest amdzero
Can anyone give me a list of all the people who cook ROMs. I know of AMDZERO and Ninja4Hire. Anyone else? I've tried the ROMs of AMDZERO and Ninja4Hire, i enjoy them but I can;t find one that I love and want to keep.

Please help,

Well yardi made some quality roms in the past. And steel made a sense rom a while back. I believe XlightwaverX is going to come out with an ultra lite rom soon. He is hard at work, but like most chefs, has a personal life that can be demanding especially during the Christmas Season (Notice I didn't say "Holiday" Season).

Guest amdzero

Please help,

After re-reading this post, I'm curious as to what you are looking for in a rom? I know my roms arn't perfect, but is there something in particular you are wanting?

Guest pma7779
After re-reading this post, I'm curious as to what you are looking for in a rom? I know my roms arn't perfect, but is there something in particular you are wanting?

First off your ROMs are great. I enjoy your Sense ROM but it eats up so much of my ram that I was limited in what programs I could use. Now, what I am looking for in a ROM,

- one that uses windows default (like your LiteRom)

- has an option to show the weather on the home screen (I saw it somewhere on this site)

- Something that isn't a ram hog but is still better than an iphone. All my family, friends, & co-workers are all iphone fans and I want to prove to them how wrong they are.

That should be it. I'll check out the other chefs you mentioned.

Thanks