Gwes.exe problem

Guest djsolidsnake86

Guest djsolidsnake86

happen with my i8000 and builds wm 6.5.3 that this process take over 20mb and many application crash automatically

anyone know if there is a solution?

thank you

Guest Carlos Sun
happen with my i8000 and builds wm 6.5.3 that this process take over 20mb and many application crash automatically

anyone know if there is a solution?

thank you

please google yourself with the keyword "Autoclosepatch"

Guest ray1234
please google yourself with the keyword "Autoclosepatch"

I think this is a chicken and egg problem thing..... the autoclosepatch only allows the system to hold it longer before it closes other programs, but it doesn't solve the root problem of why there is memory leak in the first place leading to more and more memory being consumed in the gwes process.

Guest djsolidsnake86
I think this is a chicken and egg problem thing..... the autoclosepatch only allows the system to hold it longer before it closes other programs, but it doesn't solve the root problem of why there is memory leak in the first place leading to more and more memory being consumed in the gwes process.

in fact :unsure:

Find out which apps have caused the increased GWES.EXE and replace them with an alternative one.As far as i know, PIE and UC browser can increase the GWES.EXE level significantly

• 2 weeks later...