Solution to use FM radio with bluetooth headset?

Guest DaMomnia

Is there a solution to use integrated radio with a bluetooth headset? If i connect a wired cable with the 3,5mm jack, than the phone creates an error.

Guest 1sokel

fm radio use in line headset cause need the wire with 3,5 to be used as an antena that for you can not use bluetooth headset only

the device loudspeaker if you do not like sams headphone the other way is to use internet radios if you have data plan

Guest GunnarKarlsson
fm radio use in line headset cause need the wire with 3,5 to be used as an antena that for you can not use bluetooth headset only

the device loudspeaker if you do not like sams headphone the other way is to use internet radios if you have data plan

I use a headset with FM radio receiver in it , an SE MW-600. works great so far.

//Gunnar

• 6 months later...
Guest hammerjr

there is a way to listen to the fm radio over bluetooth. I just found a free program call btfm radio. google for btfm v1.61 and you should find it. it is in russian. I have a translation on how to use it. it works on my i920 with the dg21 oem rom. I plan to use it to listen to my fm radio while riding my motorcycle by sending the stream to my sena bluetooth headset. only issue is that the phone does not work while doing so. you still have to have headphone plugged in for an antenna, and when the phone rings, it tries to send sound there, and uses the phones mic. so it is tradeoff. I would bet it could be done and work entirely with some work. I think that you have to add option when antenna (headphones) are plugged in. currently it asks for "headphone" "headset" "TV out". I think they need another option "antenna only" and then let fm radio behave just like the media player-if have A2DP connection, send it there. if not then play through phones speakers. if you want to use headphones then select that option when you plug them in. there seems to be enough chatter about this that you would think the manufacturers would have added this option. I still see people asking for this functionality on the droid incrdible 2, which is fairly new.

if you want the program or instructions, PM me and I can send them.