Rapid's 6.5.3 ROMs (++Sense 2.5.2021++)

Guest Rapid81

Guest idrak3

HEY RAPID HOW ARE YOU?? I JUS FIND A PROBLEM WITH THIS ROM. FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT MAKE VIDEO CALL FROM MY PHONE. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM????

ANYONE USING RAPID'S ROM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE TWITTER PROGRAM IN THE HTC "SENSE" AND VIDEO CALLING?

Hi there

You have to install samsung dialer to have video call.

I can make videocall with this rom :D

Guest Rapid81

I'll make an updated version with 29022 soon...

(This new forum engine is really sux. Miles of white square in the top of the page. :()

Guest bobhero

Thanks Rapid, I will flash tomorrow and report back.

Does this release include any of the new korean drivers, or any plans to have the new drivers in a future build?

Guest Rapid81

Thanks Rapid, I will flash tomorrow and report back.

Does this release include any of the new korean drivers, or any plans to have the new drivers in a future build?

If you mean the T*Omnia 2 drivers, then I say, that's not fully compatible with our device. I experienced some really interesting behaviors when I used them, but I'll give them another try in the near future.

Guest actionboyCZ

So I install a QuickMark and it wrote:file cannot by opened. Either it is not signet with trusted certificate or one of components ..... So in next versions will be goot If u disable verifiing certificates like Gary Crutcher. I dont know how hard it is but it is usefull. Anyway still still testing and usiing lastest rom and thank you for it :)

EDIT: Yeah I see that in menu the notification bar is transparent but in today it is not. This is not only this rom, and it's ok, but why this is?

Still problem with Black theme (letters are black too = blind) :unsure:

When I change icon in start menu to (reset icon), I still have the old icon in today quick links, even after soft reset (wifi icon works well for example)

Edited by actionboyCZ

Guest mutimuti

i cant choose where i want to install apps. it shows just storage card but i want to install it on my storage. how can i install on my storage? i use 29022 lite version.

solved.

Edited by mutimuti

Guest Mr.HackLove

Hi Rapid,

I love to use your ROM. But I can not install "MissedCallsSmsFix.v0.4". I already try diifirent ROM, but still can not, while i can use this program with other master's ROM. Please help me. ( Sorry for my English )

Thanks

Guest arnold115

Hi Rapid,

i have a question: i have installed your new lite ROM (NXXJI1 with build 29022) and then i change the language to german. Then make my i8000 a Reset and your Rom is changed to I8000NXXJA1!

Is there a chance that i become your Rom in german language? Or gives a T9 cab with german letters(ÄÜÖ)?

Sorry for my bad english, but i am from Germany and my english is not good!

Thank you for your good work!

Greetz arnold115

Guest Speedfrog

when you change the language in a custom rom, it goes back to the last MST rom you flashed. you cant get other languages on the rom unless the rom was made from a german romdump (which its not here).

for the letters, change the regional settings to german and long press on a and o i think you would then get the letters you want.

Guest Rapid81

Hi Rapid,

i have a question: i have installed your new lite ROM (NXXJI1 with build 29022) and then i change the language to german. Then make my i8000 a Reset and your Rom is changed to I8000NXXJA1!

Is there a chance that i become your Rom in german language? Or gives a T9 cab with german letters(ÄÜÖ)?

Sorry for my bad english, but i am from Germany and my english is not good!

Thank you for your good work!

Greetz arnold115

Flash it with a german CSC, and it should be german. But may contains some bugs, just like all the 6.5.3 ROMs. For example, when I flash the ROM with hungarian CSC to hungarian language, you cannot add pictures to contacts through phonebook and the SMS has no ringtone.

Guest thaitrinh10

Dear Rapid

After three days i flashed your Rom the camera is not working ( Please update camera firmware) and O2flash not worked also .Then i press *#2470# pass 1234 but update not complete yet .Please advise how to improve this problem.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobhero

finally got a chance to flash to the latest 29022!

no issues, working wonderfully as usual. Thanks Rapid.

I have a very noob question, since this ROM does not come with the standard set of ringtones, where does one place a folder of ringtones so that they will be available for selection?

i tried placing a ringtone folder in the windows directory, and also in the root of my storage, but they don't show up in samsung settings.

Thanks.

Guest dragoo26

Hi Rapid..

Need your help

i try flashing using

- Rapid_JI1(29007)_Naked_ENG.nb0

- I8000PROJJ1.csc

but my phone stucked at 4% downloading PDA IMG to RAM.. :(

need your advice please..

Guest deadcore

Hi Rapid..

Need your help

i try flashing using

- Rapid_JI1(29007)_Naked_ENG.nb0

- I8000PROJJ1.csc

but my phone stucked at 4% downloading PDA IMG to RAM.. :(

need your advice please..

have you check the usb cable??

do not to use usb extension for flashing ROM

finally got a chance to flash to the latest 29022!

no issues, working wonderfully as usual. Thanks Rapid.

I have a very noob question, since this ROM does not come with the standard set of ringtones, where does one place a folder of ringtones so that they will be available for selection?

i tried placing a ringtone folder in the windows directory, and also in the root of my storage, but they don't show up in samsung settings.

Thanks.

put the ringtones into My Device\Application Data\Sounds folder.

hope it helps

Guest manojlo

Hi Rapid

Is PowerDic included in this ROM?

It is a very good multilingual dictionary included in the original windows ROM found in Windows folder.