Battery Not Supported

Guest pma7779

Guest pma7779

I was messing around with my phone and I have a feeling I deleted something important. I cleared the contents on my storage and after rebooting, my phone says, battery not supported. I have no clue what I did. Anyone have any suggestions. Anyone have the original samsung i920 ROM? The last thing I want to do is bring my phone to Verizon.

thanks

Guest amdzero
I was messing around with my phone and I have a feeling I deleted something important. I cleared the contents on my storage and after rebooting, my phone says, battery not supported. I have no clue what I did. Anyone have any suggestions. Anyone have the original samsung i920 ROM? The last thing I want to do is bring my phone to Verizon.

thanks

Does it do that with a custom rom installed? You could always flash an older custom rom, then do an official vzw update to get your my storage contents back.

Guest pma7779

I am trying to flash AMDZERO's i920 DC23 Stock rom but i have no clue how to. I have flashed roms before but I'm not sure what to do with this one. First I extracted it using 7zip and it opened up the i920 DC23 Stock folder. I have no clue what to do from there. I'm not sure if there is a .nbo file in there or what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest amdzero
I am trying to flash AMDZERO's i920 DC23 Stock rom but i have no clue how to. I have flashed roms before but I'm not sure what to do with this one. First I extracted it using 7zip and it opened up the i920 DC23 Stock folder. I have no clue what to do from there. I'm not sure if there is a .nbo file in there or what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

well what files do you see? if there isn't an .nb0 then you are probably not using my stock rom.

• 4 months later...
Guest gaamain
well what files do you see? if there isn't an .nb0 then you are probably not using my stock rom.

AMDZero,

Casn you give me the link for where Ian find the .nb0 file for the DC23 stock rom. I need it to rollback my Samsung Omnia i920.

thanks.