[MOD] [2011-02-12] 0x90 Mod final version

Guest 0x90

hey guys,

after installing this mod my blade doesnt boot. every time its beginn to start with loading but then it starts again. i cant use anymore the Jellyfish RLS8. just the modaco roms works. if i restore a old image there is the same problem. what is the problem. could i delete this somewhere?

cheers ygg

Guest druid101

Don't know whether I just havn't tweaked the settings properly, but if I use an unlock combination, no music controls present. Could you move the emergency dialer buttin to one side, and put music controls on the other?

Would make my January to see that lock screen mod (the music controls) for FBL... ;-)

When i get a more stable and working version of the mod i might make it to support more roms then just JJ.

hm just me or haptic feedback dont work no more?

Haptic feedback in menus and similar ? The haptic feedback in the keyboard works fine for me.

hey guys,

after installing this mod my blade doesnt boot. every time its beginn to start with loading but then it starts again. i cant use anymore the Jellyfish RLS8. just the modaco roms works. if i restore a old image there is the same problem. what is the problem. could i delete this somewhere?

cheers ygg

Have you wiped data before installing japanese jellyfish? Seems like that might be the problem.

Don't know whether I just havn't tweaked the settings properly, but if I use an unlock combination, no music controls present. Could you move the emergency dialer buttin to one side, and put music controls on the other?

I might implement that in future release :lol:

hey guys,

cheers ygg

i found the problem. just a data wipe then it works :lol:

This mod, doesn't work for me, because I have no sim card within my phone. I mostly use my ZTE blade for playing around testing roms and android stuff. So with this rom, I gained the old problem JJ had which was, "please insert sim card".

I hope this will be fixed...

Edited by Cirno

Guest vitroid

If you could add to the power widget in the notification bar, I would like an auto-rotation toggler, since I use auto-rotate when standing up or sitting down, but not when lying down, thanks :lol:

Guest willimann
If you could add to the power widget in the notification bar, I would like an auto-rotation toggler, since I use auto-rotate when standing up or sitting down, but not when lying down, thanks :lol:

Wow, yeah. That would be nice. Regards.

Guest igors_s

Hi, awesome mod!

I love the power widget in the notifications area.

Small suggestion. Would it be possible to add a setting for toggling 'Reboot' and 'Reboot to recovery' options?

I woudn't want people to accidently reboot my phone to recovery...

Would love that. It's annoying when the screen doesn't really know in what direction it should be when lying down and the phone is kind of upside down.

Guest Hopelessness

VERY small things, but maybe remove the word 'settings' from the logo, looks a little odd with it repeated twice. Also, due to the pentile nature of the screen, the small red text looks a slightly distorted in the settings menu, maybe tweak that.

Other than that, this is fantastic, keep up the good work.

Guest TheChill
When i get a more stable and working version of the mod i might make it to support more roms then just JJ.

That would make my --

Hell, scratch that, it would see me through till summer.

A question, though: where did you come across the resources for creating a custom lock screen? I've been looking into it for the past few days but can't find a decent starting resource.

Guest IronDoc

Would also like to see this. A better way would be to be able to toggle items which appear in the power widget separately. I don't know how difficult/feasible that is though.

Guest t0mm13b
Would also like to see this. A better way would be to be able to toggle items which appear in the power widget separately. I don't know how difficult/feasible that is though.

Uhhh... There's extended power controls available on the market that does this - why replicating it? :lol:

Next version will fix the bug that disconnects the wlan when the phone sleeps :lol: Iam not sure if kallt_kaffe already have fixed this?

that's a pretty huge deal, if you can do it?!

Guest shadowninty
VERY small things, but maybe remove the word 'settings' from the logo, looks a little odd with it repeated twice.

Other than that, this is fantastic, keep up the good work.

agree!

also as someone else said a rotation toggle would be nice, only if its not too difficult to implement :lol:

and 0x90 I love this! thanks so much :)

EDIT: I have only used JJ RLS6, 7 & 8 but I never had wifi issues

Edited by shadowninty

Guest Rotmann

Hey, great work in finding and fixing the reboot problem. The Wi-Fi sleep policy problem (always remain connected, even if the phone sleeps and is disconnected from USB/power) hasn't been solved untill now afaik, if you could make it it would be awesome!

Could you also make a "Menu to wake" (not unlock like in Paul's ROM) option or isn't this possible? To save the life of the power button.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest Gnitrops

Hello,

I'm loving some of the options you brought us with this mod. I'd like to know though, is it possible to change the behaviour/icons of the toggle buttons on the notification bar? IE, I'd like to get the WiFi page opened when I click the WiFi button.

Guest feckineejit
I'm loving some of the options you brought us with this mod. I'd like to know though, is it possible to change the behaviour/icons of the toggle buttons on the notification bar? IE, I'd like to get the WiFi page opened when I click the WiFi button.

Would be nice if if you could click the wifi widget once to turn on the wifi, and click it twice to go to wifi setting so you could connect to another wifi hopspot when your in a different wifi area. And three times to turn it back off.

Edited by feckineejit