[MOD] [2011-02-12] 0x90 Mod final version

Guest 0x90

Guest logigamer
Is it possible to add notification pulldown transparency to your mods app? I tried to add it myself and got bootloops modifying your services.jar.

good idea!

Is it possible to add notification pulldown transparency to your mods app? I tried to add it myself and got bootloops modifying your services.jar.

yeah sure :lol:

if you want i could probably implement that the mod reads settings for clock color and transparency from a xml file in the framework-res.apk or something like that :) That would make it easier for themers?

Guest giorgitus

Sorry for my stupid question. I've tried to read all the 9 pages of this topic but maybe I've missed where is write how to change the power widget button. I'd like to have the 2g-3g button. Is it possible?How can i do that??..thanx

This mod, doesn't work for me, because I have no sim card within my phone. I mostly use my ZTE blade for playing around testing roms and android stuff. So with this rom, I gained the old problem JJ had which was, "please insert sim card".

I hope this will be fixed...

Still waiting for answer....This mod locks up the phone and requests for Sim card, which I don't use because I like to play with the zte blade rather often, making it reboot or sometimes not reboot(due to troubling it with testing various things). So yet again, anyone can help?

Guest Frankish
yeah sure :lol:

if you want i could probably implement that the mod reads settings for clock color and transparency from a xml file in the framework-res.apk or something like that :) That would make it easier for themers?

Hmm not sure about that. Option for transparency enable disable int he apop would be fine and the clock colour is actually set by the services.jar and it's fine to set the colour in your app. Could do with being able to select colour by hex code too though :)

Really great Mod, makes me miss CM less - running it on FLB

One thing i'm not clear :

Is the powerwidget configerable or not?

The screenshot shows other icons than my installation

feature wish:

would it be possible to put the music controlls also in the notification area ?

(i know i could just go to the lockscreen skip and back, but somehow i would like that more)

and because it will get preatty full there, could do free up the space where normally the carrier stands? - if you hide it, the space is still blocked)

but thanks its relly great work

is this because of this mod, but the clock in the status bar is black.

with frankish's desire theme, it looks messed up

Go into the mod settings and change the colour.

Hmm not sure about that. Option for transparency enable disable int he apop would be fine and the clock colour is actually set by the services.jar and it's fine to set the colour in your app. Could do with being able to select colour by hex code too though :lol:

He's wanting the settings that you customise in services.jar in a separate file which could be read by the mod, it's a very good idea & very easy to do.

It'd be good to have an xml settings file for services.jar customisations, as well as being able to set them in the app. Then flashing this mod wouldn't alter the theme at all (unless the user wants to alter it...).

If you can come up with a standard settings file format for services.jar customisations, then mods like this & themes can play nicely with each other. The end user wouldn't have to manually change any settings, the clock would be the right colour, transparent notification bars would be unchanged, etc.

Users don't want to flash the mod, end up with an unreadable clock & then to have to spend any time fixing it, it should just work.

Edited by wbaw

Guest IronDoc
He's wanting the settings that you customise in services.jar in a separate file which could be read by the mod, it's a very good idea & very easy to do.

It'd be good to have an xml settings file for services.jar customisations, as well as being able to set them in the app. Then flashing this mod wouldn't alter the theme at all (unless the user wants to alter it...).

If you can come up with a standard settings file format for services.jar customisations, then mods like this & themes can play nicely with each other. The end user wouldn't have to manually change any settings, the clock would be the right colour, transparent notification bars would be unchanged, etc.

Users don't want to flash the mod, end up with an unreadable clock & then to have to spend any time fixing it, it should just work.

Is it possible to read a text file within an apk and have a script act on this?

edit: Just read what you said properly, would be a good idea.

On a slightly related note, every colour picker I've used on android has been pretty poor imo. Some offer a wheel with alpha, some offer RGB values w/o numbers etc. I don't remember being satisfied with any colour picker.

For me, the essentials are a hex RGB value, and a proper preview of the final text. Preferably using a square colour picker, a la Photoshop or Gimp.

Edited by IronDoc

Guest TheChill
New version is out. No new features. But support for JJ rls 9 and FLB r6 was added!

// 0x90

Is it Christmas already? 0x90 - you're an absolute star. Kudos a-plenty. :-)

Guest TheChill
I noticed a bad thing. I think I might have messed up the builds when making two different versions, one for jj and one for flb. Iam getting force closes when browsing some webpages. does anyone else have that problem? ill investigate it tomorrow and make a fixed version if I messed it up.

Yup, I noticed this too. The side effect continues regardless of which features are enabled. I've not yet spotted a pattern, I'm afraid.

Yup, I noticed this too. The side effect continues regardless of which features are enabled. I've not yet spotted a pattern, I'm afraid.

i will release a fix for this later today :lol:

While switching songs with the volume button pressed for a second in locked mode, the music stops playing and I need to restart the music app. Anyone else is having this problem? Works for 2-3 songs and then it stops playing...

Hi and thanks for this awesome mod! Installed it on FLB-Froyo R6 yesterday. However, I think it introduced a small bug: when inputting text in horizontal view in some applications (Talk and Dolphin so far), the "submit" button is switched to something else than it was (see attached screenshots, #1 is Talk and #2 Dolphin). The buttons are unaffected when viewed in vertical view.

post-807836-1296140873_thumb.jpg

post-807836-1296140882_thumb.jpg

Can confirm the bug MickeB descriped.

Can confirm it's not an issue on Seb's desoftened with the r2.2 0x90 mod, Maybe the issue is in FLB, JJ or one of the themes' framework-res.

I did decompile and recompile my own theme, but these were not images I replaced.

Quick edit: The buttons are fine for me in both Dolphin HD and Mini and Talk. I just installed regular Dolphin and is that version generally buggy, it kept crashing when I would try to select the homepage's searchbox to type?

Edited by jt_mcg

Great work 0x90!

Is it be possible for you to add a for fix the speed dial issue associated with the stock dialer used in flibblesan's FLB-Froyo G2 rom?

None can be used other than 1 for voicemail.

Would be great if it is :lol:

Cheers, Paul

I got a strange error with this mod. It seems that I cannot authorize 3rd party apps with my google account anymore?!

It did the following steps 3 times to be sure - but it is the fault of this mod:

- wipe

- JJ9 install & reboot

- wipe

- 0x90 mod install & reboot

- wipe

- logging in to my google account

- downloading SmsBackup+

- trying to authorize me with my google account

- the browser opens with a https://google... + some security token address.

- the browser crashes (com.android.browser had to get closed or sth. like that)

it worked fine without the mod.

any ideas?

I got a strange error with this mod. It seems that I cannot authorize 3rd party apps with my google account anymore?!

It did the following steps 3 times to be sure - but it is the fault of this mod:

- wipe

- JJ9 install & reboot

- wipe

- 0x90 mod install & reboot

- wipe

- logging in to my google account

- downloading SmsBackup+

- trying to authorize me with my google account

- the browser opens with a https://google... + some security token address.

- the browser crashes (com.android.browser had to get closed or sth. like that)

it worked fine without the mod.

any ideas?

iam working on fixing that issue. Will post a update that fixes it when i get home from work. :lol:

Awww booo was loking into it dammm any chance a mcr vertion can be made

Yeah sure. but i probably wont support any lockscreen settings (Eg. music-controls, hiding/showing things, etc) becuase it would be to much work to maintain the mod for 3 different mods each with different bugs.