Grand Prix

Guest athlonoc

Guest athlonoc

Hi,

I have appeared to flashed a rom that didn't reboot properly and hung when using Octans

Searching the web it seems I need to load HG5 update image and HH1 flasher.

They are impossible to find and if I can get hold of them I may be able to use Grnad Prix tool to get my Omnia 2 back up and running.

Where can I get them. Anyone help me please

Thanks

Lee

Guest kimitza

GP is for omnia 1. If you messed up the eboot,you can't do nothing at home. The recovery requires an interface, wich is expensive. Look of user Elco on this forum and he will tell you what you can do.He can fix any phone with damaged boot.

Guest athlonoc

After making several successful ROM flashes to decide which one looks and works best for me, I am left with the remnants of my first unsuccessful flash ( mentioned above ) which seemed at the time to have bricked the phone as it was stuck with the Samsung logo and didn’t boot up. But I was able to to use Grand Prix and reflash an old one and get myself going again.

However I have noticed from that first unsuccessful flash I have the following

CSC: B7610INUJE2 – left over from first ROM flash ( unsuccessful one )

The phone seems to be behaving itself okay after two days use albeit low free memory, however I’m concerned that the CSC relates to a different phone Samsung Omnia Pro and not Samsung Omnia II

Should I change this and or is it likely to cause me problems

If I do need to change it can I just flash the CSC part to one I need or should I just leave it all alone as it appears to be fine.

My other device reading are:-

PDA: I8K23569JD6SB24 – Sonblock ROM – very happy with it, great ROM

PHONE: I8000XXJA3

Thanks

Lee