CM7 Nightly Discussion Thread [Old, please use new thread]

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Guest Richard_Arkless

Strange I just downloaded rom manager from the market and there is no option for the zte blade for me either

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest SWOriginal
Strange I just downloaded rom manager from the market and there is no option for the zte blade

the rom manager included in the rom (nightly 2 ) has the zte blade option, just noticed that it doesnt show the avalable downloads if im connected by 3G+ only by wifi

Guest Richard_Arkless
the rom manager included in the rom (nightly 2 ) has the zte blade option, just noticed that it doesnt show the avalable downloads if im connected by 3G+ only by wifi

Ah right, I deleted it cause I thought there was no difference between the version included and the one in the market

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Indeed, only the version built into nightly 2 has the Blade option.

Guest lordofangels
So, is there a nighly 3 now? I can see CM_blade_full-3.zip

there is indeed,

I would like to know about any fixes in this,

edit...downloading now with rom manager, lets see if there's any changes :D

edit 2. no changes, knew there wouldn't be any,

rom manager workes flawlessly though

Edited by lordofangels

Guest fonix232
somebody asked you?

anyway ull get sick if you answer normally?

It was told at least a dozen times to DO NOT ask stupid questions. Yet you still come up, without reading.

Any fixes, patches, anything will be on the bug tracker. You just need to read...

And yes I will get sick of people asking the same questions over and over instead of trying to read, and search for information.

Absolutely sure :D

I flashed clockwork 3.0.0.6,backed up,and flashed from SD all in rom manager.

The blade has come so far,its like David and Goliath.lol.

SORRY GUYS,THAT DOUBLE POST I THOUGHT WAS EDIT OF ABOVE.

Maybe should wake up,have some coffee first. :D

Edited by Guest

Guest DonJamal
It was told at least a dozen times to DO NOT ask stupid questions. Yet you still come up, without reading.

Any fixes, patches, anything will be on the bug tracker. You just need to read...

And yes I will get sick of people asking the same questions over and over instead of trying to read, and search for information.

if ull get sick pick medicine..

and maybe u could be a little bit more friendlier if its not a big problem

Been told that the blade recovery is only showing in ROM Manager if you are connected through wifi. A bit dumb but never mind :s

I don't use wifi,but used rom manager fine yesterday,

With 3G.

edit: forget I said that,

Rom manager is working on blade just fine,

I have not actually downloaded through rom manager.

So before I make a bigger arse out of myself,

I will call it a day for now.

Edited by Guest

Guest Ralph Martin

ROM Manager downloaded from the Market today does NOT show the ZTE Blade for me when it offers recovery managers to install (connected over WiFi, currently with JJ9 ROM).

Guest SWOriginal
Been told that the blade recovery is only showing in ROM Manager if you are connected through wifi. A bit dumb but never mind :s

Its working over 3G now, I bought premium before and didn't reboot so I think that was my problem..

Guest BigD18t

Rom manager worked fine for me, im on cm7 rc1 downloaded it through the market then updated my recovery to 3.0.0.6 i cant download roms yet as i havent upgraded to premium.

Guest doubleluckstur
ROM Manager downloaded from the Market today does NOT show the ZTE Blade for me when it offers recovery managers to install (connected over WiFi, currently with JJ9 ROM).

That's strange. It's near the bottom of the list of phones that comes up... mine was there as soon as I heard the news it came out.

I'm just a bit disappointed mounting usb in the recovery doesnt work... I use that quite alot :D