CM7 Nightly Discussion Thread [Old, please use new thread]

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Guest doubleluckstur
Rom manager worked fine for me, im on cm7 rc1 downloaded it through the market then updated my recovery to 3.0.0.6 i cant download roms yet as i havent upgraded to premium.

Premium is awesome. All of CyanogenMod Blade roms are there already (thanks SWOriginal for pointing that out) :D

Edited by doubleluckstur

Guest skymera
Autofocus is NOT fixed for me... still no autofocus. :D

using nightly 3

Odd nightly 2 and 3 seem to have no changes.

Just taken a photo and it focuses fine for me (Nightly 2)

Are you sure it's enabled?

Did you wipe from RC1/Nightly 2 to Nightly 2?

Guest doubleluckstur

is your camera one of the ones which is black and white?

I did wipe..... and Im pretty sure it's enabled. How do I check its enabled?

Guest iakinthos

Does anyone have problem with favourites contacts?

I tick the star and bocome yellow but when I look in the favourites contacts....the contact is not uppear

I go back to the contact and the star is unticked

I don't know how to open an issue for that

Guest doubleluckstur
Does anyone have problem with favourites contacts?

I tick the star and bocome yellow but when I look in the favourites contacts....the contact is not uppear

I go back to the contact and the star is unticked

I don't know how to open an issue for that

what version are you using? (e.g RC1/nightly1,2 or 3?)

Just updated to Nightly 2.

ADB works again however when I get a call - the phone refuses to wake up again, requiring battery removal to get it up again.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Guest doubleluckstur
Just updated to Nightly 2.

ADB works again however when I get a call - the phone refuses to wake up again, requiring battery removal to get it up again.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Everyone is getting that issue :D

Read the second post for a temp. fix, until the Cyanogen team fix it.

Edited by doubleluckstur

Guest doubleluckstur

Okay, so I rewiped and reflashed and now I get SOMETHING, but it still doesnt work properly. autofocus tries to do it's thing, but always comes out red and then takes the picture. You know if autofocus works on the Blade because it's really loud when it pings back. I don't get this noise, which indicates that its not working correctly.

Guest doubleluckstur
Same happened with RC1 and nightly 2

Hmm... I don't have this problem, but you can always report it to the cyanogenmod issues page which is stated in the first post.

Edited by doubleluckstur

During a call, when Volume is on maximum level, voice is not clear, I hear some kind of jitters. When I down the Volume approximately to 2/3 it is ok. I am not sure if this is problem with software (custom ROMs) or with the hardware. At the beginning when I have original Orange ROM I do not have this problem, then I try a few different ROMs and this problem appear. I know that nokia E52 has the same problem when original ROM was changed? Anybody has the same problem?

Guest doubleluckstur
During a call, when Volume is on maximum level, voice is not clear, I hear some kind of jitters. When I down the Volume approximately to 2/3 it is ok. I am not sure if this is problem with software (custom ROMs) or with the hardware. At the beginning when I have original Orange ROM I do not have this problem, then I try a few different ROMs and this problem appear. I know that nokia E52 has the same problem when original ROM was changed? Anybody has the same problem?

I'll check this out. watch this space :D

*edit okay, all that happens to mine is it goes a bit unclearer. Can you be a bit more clearer on what kind of 'jitters' these are please? More information would be helpful..

Edited by doubleluckstur

Guest rheumatoid
Premium is awesome. All of CyanogenMod Blade roms are there already (thanks SWOriginal for pointing that out) :D

Is it because I need to upgrade to premium that the blade is not listed and it keeps telling me I need to install clockworkmod even though its already installed?

R.

Guest doubleluckstur
Is it because I need to upgrade to premium that the blade is not listed and it keeps telling me I need to install clockworkmod even though its already installed?

R.

You need to click 'Flash Clockwork Recovery' and click 'ZTE Blade'

That should then flash the latest recovery.

You don't need premium to flash the recovery.

Edited by doubleluckstur